Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mitchell Staats wins overall at the NAs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitchell Staats wins overall at the NAs!!

He had sent me a couple pics after weigh ins because he did end up dropping to the lightheavies (someone really smart told him to do that) but hadn't heard from him for about 3 weeks and he was something like 217-220 then. Seemed like he really didn't want to drop to the lightheavies - didn't think he could make it.

When I saw the pics I had a pretty good feeling he was going to do well.

Congrats to a GREAT guy - great family man - Mitch, on becoming an IFBB Pro!

Skip
    Attached Files

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

This dude looks incredible. So appealing!

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
    *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
    •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
    *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

CRAZY Back. From the front he won. From the rear, he dominated.

-S
      The Book Has Arrived!
      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
      2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
      2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Looking incredible, he looks like an hourglass
        "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Awesome job and congrats Mitch! I remember him from back in the day on bodybuilding.com! His waist is super tiny, great back and legs.

Skip you did not work with him for this show, correct? Any insight into how he prepped? I'm sure a lot of folks would be curious to know.

Comment

I did not, no. I have worked with him in the past and we might discuss something here or there if he wants a second opinion but I believe he did his own prep for this show.

At about 6 weeks out he posted me some pics but his weight was somewhere around 220 ish or possibly even over that a little bit (I would have to check). I did advise that he should go lightheavy but he was not sure because it was so hard for him to get there last time and he didn't feel he looked his best at that weight. At that point he said he would kind of let his body do what it wanted and I didn't hear anything bodybuilding related from him until after he weighed in when he text me a shot showing he was sliced and said he made the cutoff. I was like ... WHAT? lol

I don't want to give away much of what he does while prepping but I can say this guy works. He is double training sessions, double cardio sessions, won't load or have a cheat meal for weeks on end. The guy is a fucking machine.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

One of my favorite physiques to win a card in last few years.
              - Senior Editor of projectbodybuilding.com
              - Co-host of PED Radio, Inside Bodybuilding and Nonstop Bodybuilding

Comment

unbelievable shape..

Comment

He is competing this weekend at his first pro show, too! He looks insane.

Skip
                  Attached Files

Comment

Faak!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

themz be road maps! WOW!
                      Unless a man undertakes more than he can possibly do, he will never do all he can.

Unfathomable progress is the result of consistent, daily steps toward a single goal

Comment

Damn..how did I not see this thread earlier?? Better late then never!!

Just want to say thanks Skip!! Your a great friend!! Always there for me. And I appreciate that. Truly down to earth nice guy.

Happy New Years!! Look forward to seeing you back onstage in 2017!

Comment

Happy New Year to you, as well, Mitch!

Skip

Comment

Working...
                          X