Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training with the test of a 3-year-old girl

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Training with the test of a 3-year-old girl

    Without getting into an in depth endocronogical history, in the last few years I have found myself at times with the test levels of a little girl.
    When i am in that place it seems like no matter how I train, diet, and supplement. I either get fatter, or get smaller AND stay fat.
    Psychologically, it sometimes affects me psychologically because for so long I identified myself with the jacked dude whom everybody at the local gym asks for advice on training, nutrition, and gear.
    Now, because of health concerns, i cant run the same pharmaceuticals I used to before, and my test levels plunge...along with everything else (yes yes, pun intended LOL).
    If I recall, I remember watching a Vlog by Skip where at that particular time he too had blood work done and his test levels where pretty low...So I was wondering if in that type of hormonal environment there is anything we can do to still get something out of our time spent at the gym (i still train as intense, but when I look in the mirror I feel like I am just wasting time and energy (sigh)
    2006 NPC SUPERIOR NOVICE AND OPEN MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION
    2006 NPC MIDFLORIDA CLASSIC LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

    Removed..No free advertising!

  • #2
    Here a few pic from just 1-2 years ago...



    And what I look like these days
    Rocky
    Intense Muscle Competitor
    Last edited by Rocky; 08-02-2015, 07:39 PM.
    2006 NPC SUPERIOR NOVICE AND OPEN MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION
    2006 NPC MIDFLORIDA CLASSIC LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

    Removed..No free advertising!

    Comment


    • #3
      You definitely look a little smaller, but it is hard to tell with a t shirt on. Can you not even run TRT doses?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by -AJA14- View Post
        You definitely look a little smaller, but it is hard to tell with a t shirt on. Can you not even run TRT doses?
        I could run a TRT dose but my goal right now is to come off everything before my next blast.
        2006 NPC SUPERIOR NOVICE AND OPEN MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION
        2006 NPC MIDFLORIDA CLASSIC LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

        Removed..No free advertising!

        Comment


        • #5
          I kept all of my strength with really low test levels but my look and body composition was completely different (smaller and fatter).

          Skip


          Facebook: Skip Hill
          Instagram: @intensemuscle
          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
          TikTok: @intensemuscle


          For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

          Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rocky View Post
            I could run a TRT dose but my goal right now is to come off everything before my next blast.
            Maybe get some proviron to help keep the wife happy.

            Comment


            • #7
              Skip- strength hasnt fluctuated much, if at all. I dont even feel overwhelmed when training and have had in fact some pretty good workouts, I just dont like how the mirror no longer reflects the way I train and eat.
              I was expecting taht when I decided to take a long break but now it is taking a toll on me mentally.

              Doug1-My wife is reall yaware of how this works, and she knows that right now cake and ice cream are more exciting to me than being intimate, but she also knows that once I get back on "supplements" that the heat will be back...and I am not referring to the NBA team either LOL
              2006 NPC SUPERIOR NOVICE AND OPEN MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION
              2006 NPC MIDFLORIDA CLASSIC LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

              Removed..No free advertising!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rocky View Post
                Skip- strength hasnt fluctuated much, if at all. I dont even feel overwhelmed when training and have had in fact some pretty good workouts, I just dont like how the mirror no longer reflects the way I train and eat.
                I was expecting taht when I decided to take a long break but now it is taking a toll on me mentally.

                Doug1-My wife is reall yaware of how this works, and she knows that right now cake and ice cream are more exciting to me than being intimate, but she also knows that once I get back on "supplements" that the heat will be back...and I am not referring to the NBA team either LOL
                As we get up in age, we have to accept to a certain degree that we won't look the same as younger. Bb is just something we do, it's not what defines us as human beings. I will be on test till the day I breathe my last. My wife has a high libido and I am gonna make sure that stays satisfied. I think any guy over 40 who has done enough cycles to mess up his natural endocrine levels needs to just plan on TRT at the least. Just my 2 cc's.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by doug1 View Post
                  As we get up in age, we have to accept to a certain degree that we won't look the same as younger. Bb is just something we do, it's not what defines us as human beings. I will be on test till the day I breathe my last. My wife has a high libido and I am gonna make sure that stays satisfied. I think any guy over 40 who has done enough cycles to mess up his natural endocrine levels needs to just plan on TRT at the least. Just my 2 cc's.
                  you are doing a good job at making me want to jump back on test/tren/dbol LOL...i am probably going to shorten the lenght of this "clean" phase
                  2006 NPC SUPERIOR NOVICE AND OPEN MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION
                  2006 NPC MIDFLORIDA CLASSIC LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

                  Removed..No free advertising!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rocky View Post
                    you are doing a good job at making me want to jump back on test/tren/dbol LOL...i am probably going to shorten the lenght of this "clean" phase
                    Lol, I do Seo combined with 1/2 cc of test(250), 3 days a week in calves(rotate each head, one shot a day, Fridays off)

                    The other 3 days(which are alternated with the test) are Seo, combined with 20 mg tren ace, 40 mg NPP.

                    It works quite well. Proviron twice a day, this is my perfect sweet spot.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rocky View Post
                      I just dont like how the mirror no longer reflects the way I train and eat.
                      If I may offer a different perspective, but perhaps you need to look at it as though the mirror IS reflecting the way you train and eat, or at least the way you would had you never had the option to be "on." Just think if you had been born 100 years ago, the option would have never even existed.

                      The reality is that the "supplements" used to achieve the body building look take you so far above what is realistic that what you saw in the mirror previously was actually the result of the drugs, and not (just) the result of the training and eating, and you are now closer to "reality" than before.

                      Obviously the training and eating has to be on point in both scenarios, I dont mean to diminish those aspects to any degree, but I find some times a shift in perspective or a new way of looking at things can be very enlightening. Hopefully you can find that perspective for yourself while you take a break.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Lonnie123 View Post
                        If I may offer a different perspective, but perhaps you need to look at it as though the mirror IS reflecting the way you train and eat, or at least the way you would had you never had the option to be "on." Just think if you had been born 100 years ago, the option would have never even existed.

                        The reality is that the "supplements" used to achieve the body building look take you so far above what is realistic that what you saw in the mirror previously was actually the result of the drugs, and not (just) the result of the training and eating, and you are now closer to "reality" than before.

                        Obviously the training and eating has to be on point in both scenarios, I dont mean to diminish those aspects to any degree, but I find some times a shift in perspective or a new way of looking at things can be very enlightening. Hopefully you can find that perspective for yourself while you take a break.
                        Agreed. You've also go to take into account that at some point, you're going to need to choose between taking steroids (beyond HRT doses) staying alive and healthy. You might be there already, I don't know.
                        Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                        kind of a douche

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                          Agreed. You've also go to take into account that at some point, you're going to need to choose between taking steroids (beyond HRT doses) staying alive and healthy. You might be there already, I don't know.
                          Yes, it's just a matter of how much he pulls out into the syringe. I mean really, isn't this what it boils down to? TRT, HRT, blasting. The amount in the syringe. It's all semantics at this point.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by doug1 View Post
                            Yes, it's just a matter of how much he pulls out into the syringe. I mean really, isn't this what it boils down to? TRT, HRT, blasting. The amount in the syringe. It's all semantics at this point.
                            Amounts, yes, but also specific compounds. Surely no one would argue that running anything other than normal physiological levels of test is healthy. At least, I hope not. It frightens me that people might classify taking ANY amount of substances like tren, dianabol, or whatnot could in any way be classified as "healthy".
                            Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                            kind of a douche

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              About 24 years ago I put up pictures of Eugene Sandow, George Hackenschmidt, Steve Reeves, Chuck Sipes etc and aimed for that. I did this as I felt that they were likely a true competition for me as I wanted to stay AAS free. I feel I did well and have always been happy. I find these posts interesting to read and wonder if your training makes you happy or has ever made you guys happy.

                              I see a lot of insecure people around the gym and wonder what they want to achieve. This is not meant as an insult in any way just a true question - Have you ever achieved your goal?
                              "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                              Buck Brannaman.

                              "It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                              'Hanging' Judge PARKER

                              "Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                              ~William Bernbach

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X