Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gareth Denyer
    replied
    Shit, that's impressive! Huge difference in his physique....

Leave a comment:

• daves84
    replied
    Very impressive physique and still really young!! Wish i could get to half of that lol

Leave a comment:

• Swaminator
    replied
    Here he is at 255 already. Just a couple weeks after his show. I told his coach that he better keep his waist and gut in check...he assures me he will. Kid has some potential.

Leave a comment:

• T47
    replied
    Impressive man

Leave a comment:

• Swaminator
    replied
    Originally posted by Skinnyrunt View Post
    Nice! Any idea how much extra weight he gained this year at his heaviest? Assuming that he gained 13lbs of lean mass this year after dieting down, so how much weight did he gain this year in total before dieting? Just curious.

But yeah, that's impressive!
    OK, I was slightly off. This past off-season he got up to 263 (and I think just over 250 the previous off season). His coach is going to try to get him to 290 this year but that remains to be seen. Whatever the case, here is a guy that basically LIVES for bodybuilding. No divided interest with work/school/being a parent etc. So imagine he is doing everything possible to pack on quality muscle...and managed to gain 13 lbs of lean muscle in a year. Like I said, I think that is a testament to how difficult it is to put on quality muscle (for anybody other than an absolute newbie) and these guys claiming to put on 15-20 pounds of muscle in a few months are full of shxt IMO. Especially if they have other responsibilities like work, family, etc.

Leave a comment:

• phoenix13
    replied
    Man that is nothing short of amazing!

Leave a comment:

• Swaminator
    replied
    I believe his heaviest off season was just north of 250. He told me today he would like to get to 270+ this next year off-season and try to put on 20 lbs. of muscle (in a year). I was most impressed with his ability to add delt width, quad outer sweep, while maintaining an impossibly small waistline. I really like this look over the mass monsters with the big swollen guts. (He is about or just short of 5'10" I would estimate).

Here is a comparison of him from about 5 years ago. This most recent he is prob 250 or so.

Last edited by Swaminator; 06-03-2016, 07:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Skinnyrunt
    replied
    Nice! Any idea how much extra weight he gained this year at his heaviest? Assuming that he gained 13lbs of lean mass this year after dieting down, so how much weight did he gain this year in total before dieting? Just curious.

But yeah, that's impressive!

Leave a comment:

• Swaminator
    replied
    Follow up on "the kid" from my gym. He is now 22. He went from being the goofy kid to a legit bodybuilder future star. The last contest pics ^^^ were exactly one year ago. Here he is again, one year later, with 13 lbs of muscle added. Keep in mind, when guys say they gain 20 pounds of muscle in 3 months etc. I call bullshit. This kid did everything "correctly" under the guidance of a legit coach and he added a total of 13 lbs in one year. I have seen him train (hard and often), I watched him painstakingly power down eggs, oatmeal, chicken, potatoes etc. because he worked the front desk at my gym and he always had a plate of food in front of him. So, 13 lbs later, AFTER A YEAR, this is how he looks now. He did a great job keeping the waist narrow and avoiding any "gut" issues.

Here is a vid of him on stage

Leave a comment:

• Rocky
    replied
    ^^^agree. new IFBB pro Cody Montgomery embodies all those characteristics...pleasing to the eye, with just enough size, no gut, and well-balanced all-around

Leave a comment:

• SAHD
    replied
    I will chime in that I love the big guys for the freak show but the guys like your mate above is what would help the sport a whole lot more. He looks good, healthy etc.

Leave a comment:

• doug1
    replied
    Great physique!
    Very pleasing to the eye. I like it.

Leave a comment:

• Swaminator
    replied
    If you smeLLLLLL what the Swaminator is cooking!

Leave a comment:

• Skinnyrunt
    replied
    Originally posted by Rocky View Post
    Impressive physique...At first I thought you were talking about yourself in the third person for narrative purposes LOL
    Yeah, kinda like The Rock used to haha.

Leave a comment:

• Rocky
    replied
    Impressive physique...At first I thought you were talking about yourself in the third person for narrative purposes LOL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X