4th of July/terrorism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th of July/terrorism

Ok, without descending into a political bloodbath of who's to blame for this potential threat to our homeland. I have two questions....

1) Do you think anything will happen today?
    2) If so, what are your gonna do differently, if anything?

I think their is good chance of some isolated incidents, I hope and pray not, but I won't be surprised. I am gonna pack heat in my everyday travels and keep my eyes open. Including the gym(in my gym bag), because it's right next to(same parking lot) one of the busiest malls in my area. As far as nighttime fireworks shows, I haven't done that in years, so I will be at home, nothing different there.

thoughts....

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/03/us...-say.html?_r=0
    Last edited by doug1; 07-04-2015, 08:50 AM.

nothing is going to happen. have a happy fourth
    The promotion of the training methods used by drug-assisted and genetically giften men wreaks havoc, despite these men being presented as demigods in the bodybuilding world. Sure they have inspired millions, but at the same time they have misled millions; and their "intruction" has robbed millions of people of the best training years of their lives.
    -Stuart McRobert

Comment

Originally posted by NewLifter4DC View Post
      nothing is going to happen. have a happy fourth
      I hope you are right, have a happy 4th also.

I see the quote you have in the signature area. I posted some stuff on the "what am I doing wrong" thread. Have a look when you get a chance, I do train a lot and I know the gear usage allows more frequent training due to faster recovery.

Comment

1) Nothing is going to happen.

2) Nothing needs to happen, because the goal of terrorism is to instill fear and panic in a populace, thus disrupting their normal lives to the point of not being able to function normally. This has already happened in the American public.

HAPPY 4th!
        Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
        kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by doug1 View Post
          I hope you are right, have a happy 4th also.

I see the quote you have in the signature area. I posted some stuff on the "what am I doing wrong" thread. Have a look when you get a chance, I do train a lot and I know the gear usage allows more frequent training due to faster recovery.
          I have no idea why i have this stupid signature still lol.. i need to get rid of it.
          The promotion of the training methods used by drug-assisted and genetically giften men wreaks havoc, despite these men being presented as demigods in the bodybuilding world. Sure they have inspired millions, but at the same time they have misled millions; and their "intruction" has robbed millions of people of the best training years of their lives.
          -Stuart McRobert

Comment

Originally posted by NewLifter4DC View Post
            I have no idea why i have this stupid signature still lol.. i need to get rid of it.
            lol, it's not stupid at all. Guys with awesome genetics, juiced to the gills, lifestyles that are stress free, take naps, eat perfect, have a huge advantage over a guy with shit genetics and is natural....

Comment

Working...
            X