Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Workout Breast Milk?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Post Workout Breast Milk?

    Yeah, apparently there are guys doing this. Heard this on the news today (uk). Here's the link from the BBC website.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-33135103

    Sounds weird as hell to me, but there you go.

  • #2
    Has to be Cambodian. Otherwise, you lose all dem gainz, brah.
    My intro thread: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=49855

    Comment


    • #3
      Preferably Non-GMO

      True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
      *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
      •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
      *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Collabera View Post
        Preferably Non-GMO
        That's why it has to be Cambodian. Women of all other nationalities have been secretly genetically modified by their governments.
        My intro thread: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=49855

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MyTMouse View Post
          That's why it has to be Cambodian. Women of all other nationalities have been secretly genetically modified by their governments.
          Any other nationalities we should slightly offend? Hahaha


          In regards to the article. I've heard of this going on lately. It's especially popular in the Crossfit community. Someone somewhere told them it was a good idea. Likely some form of trolling, and someone did it and swore by it. Because, why wouldn't they? They stumbled upon the secret to #gainz!
          Collabera
          Heavyweight Member
          Last edited by Collabera; 06-19-2015, 02:34 PM.

          True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
          *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
          •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
          *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

          Comment


          • #6
            [IMG]http://middleeasy.com/images/2013/zeus/07/cambodian.jpg[IMG]



            J
            "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

            George Patton


            Get your Protein where the real men get theirs, TrueProtein.com

            5% off with Dicount code JNR490, and 10% off orders over 10 lbs!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              I'd say it depends entirely on the source, for me.
              Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
              kind of a douche

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Collabera View Post
                Any other nationalities we should slightly offend? Hahaha


                In regards to the article. I've heard of this going on lately. It's especially popular in the Crossfit community. Someone somewhere told them it was a good idea. Likely some form of trolling, and someone did it and swore by it. Because, why wouldn't they? They stumbled upon the secret to #gainz!
                In retrospect, that was a fucked up thing to say, wasn't it? Though I'm sure that most will see the humor I was going for, I do sincerely apologize to anyone who may have been offended.
                My intro thread: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=49855

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MyTMouse View Post
                  In retrospect, that was a fucked up thing to say, wasn't it? Though I'm sure that most will see the humor I was going for, I do sincerely apologize to anyone who may have been offended.
                  I identify as Cambodian, so I take offense.
                  Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                  kind of a douche

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                    I identify as Cambodian, so I take offense.
                    See above apology.

                    Also, if you later choose to identify as genetically modified, as well: consider my statement about Cambodians not being genetically modified, withdrawn.

                    I empathize with the noble Cambodians, as one of my childhood friends was Cambodian. She was a wonderful young lady, and has grown into a wonderful, hardworking woman.
                    My intro thread: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=49855

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hasn't Cytosport claimed for years to sell something akin to it?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MyTMouse View Post
                        In retrospect, that was a fucked up thing to say, wasn't it? Though I'm sure that most will see the humor I was going for, I do sincerely apologize to anyone who may have been offended.
                        Lol I'm not offended. I know and like the humor. It may sound fucked up but the more offensive a joke, the more I like it. I'm a Louis CK kind of guy.

                        True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
                        *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
                        •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
                        *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Daniel7908 View Post
                          Hasn't Cytosport claimed for years to sell something akin to it?
                          I don't know about now, but the early labels of Muscle Milk claimed it was "the closest thing to a mothers breast milk available".
                          My intro thread: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=49855

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by MyTMouse View Post
                            I don't know about now, but the early labels of Muscle Milk claimed it was "the closest thing to a mothers breast milk available".
                            Kind of like how Bud Light should advertise "just like making love in a canoe."
                            Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                            kind of a douche

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                              Kind of like how Bud Light should advertise "just like making love in a canoe."
                              Yes. Yes, exactly.
                              My intro thread: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=49855

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X