Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied
    For whatever reason I simply didn't see this thread until now. If you can give more information I would be glad to give you some advice.

Skip

Leave a comment:

• DensitY
    replied
    If you are anything like me, its tough to see changes without external feedback. I agree with the above posts, the more info you provide the more we can help.

Here's the thing...people HIRE Skip for a reason. Instead of guessing or "shotgunning" your approach, its always best to have the man himself guiding you.

Think of it like this: You can have a beautiful map of your plan made out, but if its not OPTIMAL for you, its going to be an uphill battle.

MaxNat and NEXA has been at his a while...the questions they asked are very legit.

Leave a comment:

• nexa
    replied
    Originally posted by MaxNat View Post
    I think some more background would be helpful.. What is your current diet for the rest of the week? How much carb depletion are you doing during that time? What is your estimated body fat percentage currently? What kind of training protocol are you on? High intensity? Volume? DC?? etc...
    All of this.

Leave a comment:

• MaxNat
    replied
    I think some more background would be helpful.. What is your current diet for the rest of the week? How much carb depletion are you doing during that time? What is your estimated body fat percentage currently? What kind of training protocol are you on? High intensity? Volume? DC?? etc...

Leave a comment:

• Rykertest
    replied
    162 views and no replies?

Leave a comment:

• Rykertest
    started a topic Seeking clarification on skiploading

Seeking clarification on skiploading

Hi. Been a long time lurker and reader and am putting this thread up just to make sure I am proceeding correctly. Very basic questions so thank you in advance for your assistance.

1) I'm not a competitor. Just looking to build muscle and lose fat.

2) If after a Sunday Skipload I'm just back to my base weight by Friday morning I need to shorten my load window, correct? Would I dial it back two hours and see how it goes next week?

3) I didn't do any cardio, just lifted weights and did two classes of martial arts which were more technique this week so little cardio there. I read somewhere on here Skip said if you're putting on muscle it's a different result but Ive read so much I can relocate that thread.

Thank you again for any assistance.
Working...
X