Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot get enough of this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g3qxsgl1SY

"This is Jason Genova, because im like weighing 190-195 right now, im stuck im plateauing, im gona im gonna be on the new diet called the crackhead diet its basically a protein liquid diet, 4-6 protein shakes a day quest bars water a little solid here and there"

Is this satire? Or is this guy for real and he has some kind of... disability?
    My intro thread: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=49855

Comment

I am not sure what is more pathetic, Jason or the guys that do other video blogs and feel the need to give their opinion on Jason. This sport is a fucking joke sometimes.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
        I am not sure what is more pathetic, Jason or the guys that do other video blogs and feel the need to give their opinion on Jason. This sport is a fucking joke sometimes.

Skip
        I often catch myself wondering what is it about bbing that attracts such individuals.

And it's not one or other isolated case, there are a ton of people like that.
        "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Originally posted by MyTMouse View Post
          Is this satire? Or is this guy for real and he has some kind of... disability?
          He has a disability, along with some traumatizing events as a child. but is serious about bodybuilding but has absolutely zero control over his diet unless someone is constantly watching over him. In other videos he has proven that he cannot cook chicken or any other food and just microwaves everything.

People have tried to help him such as PJ Braun, Skip la Cour, Adam Harper

All of them got him to a reasonable bodyfat, nowhere near contest shape, but he keeps cheating and gorging himself back up and goes to shows at 25% bodyfat and wins his class when there's nobody there

Comment

Originally posted by Calipso View Post
            He has a disability, along with some traumatizing events as a child. but is serious about bodybuilding but has absolutely zero control over his diet unless someone is constantly watching over him. In other videos he has proven that he cannot cook chicken or any other food and just microwaves everything.

People have tried to help him such as PJ Braun, Skip la Cour, Adam Harper

All of them got him to a reasonable bodyfat, nowhere near contest shape, but he keeps cheating and gorging himself back up and goes to shows at 25% bodyfat and wins his class when there's nobody there
            Ok, well... I guess if that's what he wants to do. Not hurting anyone else, so... yea.

Comment

The guys i mentioned did him favors such as giving him an exact meal plan, buying his groceries that fit the meal plan, getting him a new iphone, etc... and he still manages to fuck it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Calipso View Post
                The guys i mentioned did him favors such as giving him an exact meal plan, buying his groceries that fit the meal plan, getting him a new iphone, etc... and he still manages to fuck it up.
                yea. Most people have no idea how tough the mental aspect of bodybuilding is. You just gotta eat, lift, sleep, and takes lots roids, bruh... then they end up fat as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by 0001Delta View Post
                  I often catch myself wondering what is it about bbing that attracts such individuals.

And it's not one or other isolated case, there are a ton of people like that.
                  I wish I would have saved the link to the video with this dipshit meathead that had something like 18k views where he pretends that so many people have been asking him what his opinion of Jason is and then goes on and on about him as if he has other important things to do but is doing this video to pacify his legion of followers that can't function without his opinion. This dick is a meathead of all meatheads, of course, too. I just want to kill my internet sometimes and move to the fucking country.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                  Instagram: @intensemuscle
                  YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                  TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Do you mean Jerry Ward?

Comment

Working...
                    X