Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B-Up Bars

http://yupbrands.com/b-up-bar/

Has anyone tried these? They caught my eye because they had a comparable nutritional profile to Quest Bars. I went to a Popeye's (supplement store chain in Canada) and the sales clerk told me that the person who created them used to work for Quest, but had a difference of opinion with the direction the company was going and decided to make his own. Today I bought a box of the peanut butter & jelly ones and they are AWESOME. I had long thought Quest Bars were the best bars on the market nutritionally, but didn't like the taste and texture of most of them. The only ones I like are Cookie Dough and Cookies & Cream. The B-Up bar has a better form and presentation, better taste, easy to chew, and the texture and moisture is great. I'll definitely be buying them again.

I'm not a big fan of most bars. Working at Gnc I sell a stupid amount of quest bars and combat bars. B-up bars are increasing in popularity. If I had a choice though, I would eat real food as appose to bars. And I'm noticing that with my customers that between the meal replacement shakes, "fat burners" and bars, not many people are eating a ton of real food anymore.

If you are on the go and need something to eat quickly then go for it.

No bar will ever take over the "bar market" like the quest bars though, ever. It's just not possible. The brand loyalty people have to them is insane. I have customers who come in monthly and drop 500+ on quest products. And I'm not talking about just a few people who do this but a lot! And what's crazy is that there could possibly be better products out there some day but people won't even consider trying a new bar simply because of their loyalty to quest.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
    *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
    •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
    *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Working...
    X