Update on Cancer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Cancer!

I just want to up date any one that might be wondering how I was doing and how my fight against cancer was going! Well I am on day two of chemotherapy and all is good, last night after my 8hr treatment got some food in me and took good long nap and felt good! As i write this i am on my second treatment and feeling good. I will keep you all informed on how it goes the further i get in my treatments!

Do you feel ill at all? Are you able to go to work?
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by Indianpower View Post
      I just want to up date any one that might be wondering how I was doing and how my fight against cancer was going! Well I am on day two of chemotherapy and all is good, last night after my 8hr treatment got some food in me and took good long nap and felt good! As i write this i am on my second treatment and feeling good. I will keep you all informed on how it goes the further i get in my treatments!
      Happy to hear everything is going well so far and you are feeling good.

It just depends on each individual case. My wife had surgeries and didn't need chemo or radiation; my brother had radiation but no chemo and worked the entire time; my daughter's boyfriend's mother is going through chemo and it is wiping her out. Every case is different.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I wish you the best.
        2014 Greater Gulf States 2nd WPD Class B
        2010 Jr. USA 2nd LHW
        2009 Houston Pro/Am 1st LHW & Overall (Am)
        2008 Jr. Nationals 5th LHW
        2007 Greater Gulf States 1st LHW
        2007 LA Championships 1st LHW & Overall

Comment

get well brother
          2010 NPC New England - Open & Masters Light Heavy
          2010 NPC Cutler Classic - Open & Masters Light Heavy
          2001 INBF Constitution State - Open Middleweight
          2001 INBF Natural New York State - Open Middleweight
          2000 ANBA Natural Xtravaganza - Open Middleweight
          2000 NGA New England - Open Middleweight
          1999 NABF Maine Super Natural - Open Middleweight
          1999 NABF New England Super Natural - Open Middleweight

Comment

I didn't even know about this. Wishing you the best!

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
            *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
            •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
            *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Glad you're doing well, my chemo made me a little sick to my stomach but everything taste metallic for a few days, luckily only two minor surgeries. My first go round with colon cancer it made me sick as hell. May have been two different drugs, I can't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                Do you feel ill at all? Are you able to go to work?
                Not feeling ill, felt little sick last night after eating mexican. It was mainly because of eating too much. I should be able to go to work with no problems but Dr told me to try and keep up my activity level. But all and all im doing good and thank you for your support.

Comment

Originally posted by RobbHensel View Post
                  Glad you're doing well, my chemo made me a little sick to my stomach but everything taste metallic for a few days, luckily only two minor surgeries. My first go round with colon cancer it made me sick as hell. May have been two different drugs, I can't remember.
                  Having no metallic tastes, no real sick feeling, so im good on that aspect!

Originally posted by Collabera View Post
                  I didn't even know about this. Wishing you the best!
                  Thank you!

Comment

Wishing you all the best

Use my discount code JHR112 and get 5% off at TrueProtein.com

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight!"-Ronnie Coleman

GET THE DAMN WEIGHT UP AND BEAT THE LOGBOOK WITH BIG WEIGHT JUMPS-Dante

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix13 View Post
                      I wish you the best.
                      Thank you!

Originally posted by ChuckaZulu View Post
                      get well brother
                      Thank you!

It should be ok, I got GOD on my side and plenty of support from you all! My main thing is trying to keep up the good spirit an positivity!

Comment

Sounds great so far.
                        My intro thread: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=49855

Comment

Originally posted by Indianpower View Post
                          It should be ok, I got GOD on my side and plenty of support from you all! My main thing is trying to keep up the good spirit an positivity!
                          right on man, great attitude. i'll keep you in my prayers.

Comment

good luck!

do you have any suspicions of what caused the cancer?

Comment

Originally posted by greensoup View Post
                              good luck!

do you have any suspicions of what caused the cancer?
                              Well it could have been all the...blah blah..ext. No one knows exactly why or how you get cancer and not trying to be a dick or rude about it, but sitting back and trying to figure out what i could have done differently to prevent cancer is pointless and all i can do is just accept that fact i have cancer try and cure it and move on! For now on i am little more careful. The reason why i also am not going to sit and say it was this or it was that is because as an artist i deal with caustic chemicals on the regular the bad side it may have not been them but it very well could hve been. But as i said I just need to be little more careful about what i do and how to handle them now be little more smart on what to put in my body and take little better care of it! So this brings me to my next point kids TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY IT IS THE ONLY ONE YOU HAVE!!

Comment

Working...
                              X