Eating for your blood type

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating for your blood type

Pro's con's? any body do this.....any results or differences if you have?
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

I am not a believer.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I've done little research on the subject. I've had people rave about the changes to me at my job (Gnc) and it makes me curious. I've also heard plenty of people over the years at gyms talk about it.

I think it theoretically sounds nice. Same as the paleo diet, it just sounds nice lol But in practice is doesn't seem all that special.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
      *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
      •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
      *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

I have a friend that is all about it. But... she's all about any new diet trend, it seems. I'm not sold.
        My intro thread: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=49855

Comment

Yeah, I'm not sold on this either, but was curious if anyone here does/did it...I am type A and looked up what I would eat for my type and it was pretty much be a vegan...limit chicken and beef...lol...while it looks interesting on paper...no thanks..
          Last edited by Heckman; 04-05-2015, 12:58 AM.
          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I am A+ blood type and just checked what I should be eating. Basically it's telling me to eat a mostly vegetarian diet and to limit meat to 3 times per week.

F THAT!

Comment

Originally posted by NotHuman View Post
              I am A+ blood type and just checked what I should be eating. Basically it's telling me to eat a mostly vegetarian diet and to limit meat to 3 times per week.

F THAT!

Ditto
              SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

It is an idea... And nothing more. Any musings you hear about what blood type should eat what food are completely borne out of fantasy and not in reality.

There is no known plausible mechanism for blood type to interact with the food you eat at the present time, so there is no meaningful way to extrapolate that lack of information into real world practice.

Maybe at some point in the future, though I highly doubt it, there will be some discovery that shows that blood type does interact with food intake in a meaningful and dietary controllable way, but until then any "information" you hear regarding the subject is pure mystery mongering.
                Last edited by Lonnie123; 04-05-2015, 03:04 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Working...
                X