Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can science tell us about muscle growth?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can science tell us about muscle growth?...

I think many of you might be interested:

http://www.elitefts.com/education/tr...nce/#_ENREF_15

And the much awaited follow-up:

(Are you a genetic freak or freakishly lacking in "genetics?")

http://www.elitefts.com/education/tr...genetic-freak/

-S
    The Book Has Arrived!
    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

I can tell you after 9 years of training, my genetics suck

Comment

great articles as always Scott

However, after reading your articles, im always left thinking - now "what can i do that i am not currently doing (based on what i have read) to boost/enhance my muscle gains"

Do you (or have you) changed/tweaked/experimented with your theories on maximising muscle growth (i.e. training, nutrition, supps) as you read and analyse such literature?

Do you do any such experimentation/tweaking (based on the literature) with your clients?

Comment

Originally posted by wannagetbig View Post
        great articles as always Scott

However, after reading your articles, im always left thinking - now "what can i do that i am not currently doing (based on what i have read) to boost/enhance my muscle gains"

Do you (or have you) changed/tweaked/experimented with your theories on maximising muscle growth (i.e. training, nutrition, supps) as you read and analyse such literature?

Do you do any such experimentation/tweaking (based on the literature) with your clients?
        www.fortitudetraining.net

-S
        The Book Has Arrived!
        The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
        2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
        2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Great work on the articles, Scott. Your writings are always thought-provoking.

As for the above, I understand Fortitude Training to be only for advanced trainees. What would you recommend for the nonresponders in these studies?

Comment

Still loving FT
            "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
            Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
            'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
            ~William Bernbach

Comment

Interesting read

Comment

Working...
              X