Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just an unavoidable fact of life that a muscle factory is also a fart factory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just an unavoidable fact of life that a muscle factory is also a fart factory?

Thread title says it all. Mmmm, time for another chicken-and-rice smoothie.
    "Be kind, friendly and lenient towards your fellow man, but unrelenting and pitiless with yourself." -- Franz Bardon

No
    "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
    Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
    'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
    ~William Bernbach

Comment

Ass is dropped in abundance in my gym. I don't think I have ever been to a gym where you don't smell protein farts. lol

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I recently eliminated shakes and am doing all whole foods + digestive enzymes, and Apple cider vinegar three times per day, and I've been much less gassy. Almost no gas at all actually.

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
        2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
        2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
        2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
        2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

The two things that do it for me are fiber and too much fat. High-fiber foods are abundant in the typical BBing diet (oats, rice, veggies, etc.), so poot on. Maybe stuff a Brita filter in your asshole to remove the smell.
          Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
          kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by moco View Post
            I recently eliminated shakes and am doing all whole foods + digestive enzymes, and Apple cider vinegar three times per day, and I've been much less gassy. Almost no gas at all actually.
            i'm the opposite with the digestive enzymes... they've been making me more gassy. but i'm still drinking 2 shakes a day. whats the apple cider vinegar supposed to do for you?

Comment

i never really have excessive gas, ive always figured my body has adapted to the types of foods i ingest over the last 10 or so years eating like this. The one exception is skipload days. The huge influx of carbs get me everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                Ass is dropped in abundance in my gym. I don't think I have ever been to a gym where you don't smell protein farts. lol

Skip
                Maybe I just need to find a more hardcore gym so I won't feel so self-conscious when the inevitable fruits of my tuna shakes and chili shakes manifest themselves. And as far as hanging out with normal human beings goes...maybe get a dog so I can blame it on him.
                "Be kind, friendly and lenient towards your fellow man, but unrelenting and pitiless with yourself." -- Franz Bardon

Comment

Apple cider vinegar aids in digestion and insulin sensitivity.

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
                  2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
                  2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
                  2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
                  2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

Working...
                  X