Vander from PM??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vander from PM??

I was going through a couple really old posts and his name came up. I haven't heard that name is years and wondered if anyone remembered him from PM if anyone knows what he is doing these days? Is he still training??

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Don't know him. But that board is retarded...
    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Wow...Talk about a blast from the past...Damn...I remember that name/posts....but haven't seen that name in years. No idea...

-s
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Originally posted by slide View Post
        Wow...Talk about a blast from the past...Damn...I remember that name/posts....but haven't seen that name in years. No idea...
        -s
        I never really had a problem with the guy that I can remember. We bitched back and forth being sarcastic with each other but that was about it. He really rubbed a lot of people the wrong way but sometimes I do, too. I just wonder if he is still training or what he is doing these days.

I hope someone is here from PM.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
        X