2015 Arnold Classic | Open & 212 Pick 'Em Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Arnold Classic | Open & 212 Pick 'Em Contest

It's here! The first IFBB Pro Bodybuilding Contest to kick off the 2015 Intense Muscle Pick 'Em Contest.

Rules can be found here: http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=50295

But here's a quick refresher:

One week prior to each of the Men's Open and 212 bodybuilding contests in the list below we will post a thread to a survey where you will be asked to provide your IM user name along with your predictions for the top 1-5 placings. Submissions will be accepted until 1 day prior to prejudging.

Correct predictions will earn you one point each, and predictions that are one placing off will earn you a half of a point - so if you predicted the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th place finishes correctly you would receive five points; while if you predict only the 1st and 2nd place finishes correctly (and no predictions off by a single placing) you would receive two points. Whereas if your predictions for 1-4 actually finish 2-5 then you would receive 2 points.

We will keep a running point total for each member and will be awarding a prize to the member with the highest point total at several points throughout the year. Refer to the thread referenced above for additional details.
    Here is the link to the submission form. Prejudging for the 212 is on Friday, so entries will be accepted up until 12AM EST on Friday, March 6th (i.e., get your entries in by Thursday night!).

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZD7GXDC

Good luck!

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
    2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
    2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
    2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
    2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Don't miss the opportunity for FREE protein! Get your picks in!

2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

One week to get your entries in!

Comment

Not an easy pick for the Arnold. Especially the 212.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
        *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
        •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
        *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Yeah, definitely going to be a battle.

Comment

Can we discuss the contest here?
            Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
            2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
            2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Absolutely. But I might suggest not to mention your specific predictions, so as not to influence others' entries.

Comment

Originally posted by moco View Post
                Absolutely. But I might suggest not to mention your specific predictions, so as not to influence others' entries.
                I've got Brandon Curry winning it all..... Wink wink

*2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
                *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

I don't know why but I'm really interested in the women's physique addition.

Comment

Originally posted by chaotic inertia View Post
                    I don't know why but I'm really interested in the women's physique addition.

Rematch, Juliana Malacarne and DLB.

In men's open, in recent pics I saw of Evan he looked like a freak! It makes me wonder what he changed this past year?
                    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post

In men's open, in recent pics I saw of Evan he looked like a freak! It makes me wonder what he changed this past year?
                      Looking crazy for sure. I believe he went back to working with Oscar Ardon for this prep, right? Different drug protocol?
                      Attached Files
                      moco
                      IM Moderator/Intense Muscle Competitor
                      Last edited by moco; 03-01-2015, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by moco View Post
                        Looking crazy for sure. I believe he went back to working with Oscar Ardon for this prep, right? Different drug protocol?

Maybe his other source had bunk gear? LOL!

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post

I saw the pic of Evan too. The one from MD. Looks insane. I should have put him higher up.

Comment

Just 4 days left - get your submissions in!!

Comment

1. Dexter
                              2. Evan
                              3. Compton

Can't wait for this show!!

212 should be interesting as well Charles Dixon is looking crazy!!! May sneak up on Jose but if I had to pick a winner I'd take Jose!

Comment

Working...
                              X