Multi Vitamin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi Vitamin

Last week my Dr. recommended that I start thinking about taking a multi-vitamin. Anyone else using them? If so, what brands?

I use the big daddy of multivitamins. It is called "Daily Complete". I get it from my MD (a holistic practitioner). it is pressed from young organic barley grass. It is a liquid product, not capsulated.

Most commercial vitamins are full of binders and fillers...and you hardly assimilate any of these.

Shaklee is a good company, and from what I have read Sea Silver may be good too.

Centrum sucks. So do all the other Walmart type products.

After I started using Daily Complete the lady that has been cutting my hair for 10 years noticed a huge difference in the texture of my hair.

I can send you the address of the manufacturer on Monday if you would like.
    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Bump for answers and I'd be interested too SS. Been thinking about adding a multi-vite for some time now.
      Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

mark mcgwire, I myself have been taking Shaklee for over 30 years, I must admit that I rarely get sick. They are very expensive, but I think worth every penny to me...
        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Marky Mark and JW...I will post the address of the Complete monday for ya.....

Stuff is awesome. Got phytonutrients, 211 vitamins, minerals, herbal preps,

The Shiznit!!!!!! Loaded with B vits.....

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
          Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Thanks guys...please post the info when you get time.

You know SS, centrum was the first one i thought of when she recommended a multi-vitamin.

anyone else have one they want to throw in the mix??

Comment

The multi-vitamin I use is just a generic version of like Centrum Performance (or to that effect)...Its CVS Performance...

I know its not the best alternative, but I figured it was something . Definitely interested in seeing more about the one SS is talking about....

-slide
              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

SS, you are right on the money..commercial grade stuff is not worth the capsules it is put in..You get what you pay for, no doubt.
                You don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that liquids are better than solids..Most companies talked about here use very high grade ingredients in their products..Hence a little higher priced, but well worth it.
                Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

bump for SS's secret multi
                  "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Originally posted by GetnBigr
                    bump for SS's secret multi
                    Here we go...I was out of town over the weekend....just got home.

"Daily Complete Nutrient" is the name of the product.

Distributed by Awareness Corporation
                    1201 S.Alma school road,Ste. 4750
                    Mesa, AZ 85210
                    1-800-69aware

www.awarenesshealth.com
                    Made in Canada

Take one ounce once per day with a meal or right after a meal.

Excellent stuff.

Comment

I checked on this stuff and it seems a little pricey. I guess we have to pay for quality though.

thanks SS

Comment

Originally posted by GetnBigr
                        I checked on this stuff and it seems a little pricey. I guess we have to pay for quality though.

thanks SS
                        Yeah, it is not cheap. I think it is about 35 bucks for a bottle....lasts 1 month.

Some of the ingredients-
                        24 essential vits and minerals
                        70 organic ionic plant minerals
                        EFA's with lipotropic factors
                        23 natural herb ingredients
                        22 homeopathic nutrients
                        aloe vera
                        211 vitamins, minerals, accesory nutrients
                        Electrolyte activators with Co enzyme E

Comment

looks like i could cut out some of my other tabs

Comment

Yeah...I know a quality Co enzyme E sup is real expensive.....the cheapo stuff at GNC is crap too.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSport
                              Here we go...I was out of town over the weekend....just got home.

"Daily Complete Nutrient" is the name of the product.

Distributed by Awareness Corporation
                              1201 S.Alma school road,Ste. 4750
                              Mesa, AZ 85210
                              1-800-69aware

www.awarenesshealth.com
                              Made in Canada

Take one ounce once per day with a meal or right after a meal.

Excellent stuff.
                              Ok, heres a stupid question, but HTF do you enter their website?

-slide
                              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Working...
                              X