Skiploading and DC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skiploading and DC

I've been trying to search this as it's a pretty dumb question and im sure someone has asked it before but anyway. When Skiploading during dc training does one still do a skip refeed during your cruise phase?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. It may need to be adjusted either going into the cruise week or at the end of the cruise week depending on different variables.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

So play with it and see how it turns out? In the past what I've typically done with my two week cruise is i skiploaded on the end of the last blast week but then not again until the end of the next blast week. So essentially skipping two skiploads I think you would say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you begin a cruise week at a particular weight after skiploading the previous day and do not get back down to your last prefeed weight at the end of the week, then do your skipload but lower the time you get.

I've never "skipped" a skipload doing cruise weeks. I always just reduce the time based on how my weight is when I reach the morning of a skipload. It also varies depending on how light of a cruise I take.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
        *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
        •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
        *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

This ^^ .

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
          Instagram: @intensemuscle
          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]ail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
          X