Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost 35 lbs in 6 weeks...Before and After Photos and How to Video for the Exercises.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost 35 lbs in 6 weeks...Before and After Photos and How to Video for the Exercises.

Last edited by rodneyo; 02-03-2015, 01:07 AM.

Here is the nuts and bolts of how to do it.

Last edited by rodneyo; 02-03-2015, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Let's have some fun! Try it for 3-6 weeks and post your photos and videos.

Comment

Anyone can do this...Male and Female.

Comment

No one here is new to working out or new to dieting so I dont think the disclaimer is necessary.

Understand that this is a site where competitive bodybuilders and others train very seriously and are into getting as large as possible. There really is no lack of information here at IM about dieting, considering I am a prep coach and so are a few others. I think you might be looking more for a site that is more mainstream where people aren't as advanced and need this basic information.

I am also not sure why you posted another thread with the same information as the other one (copy and paste).

With all due respect, you don't really have a look of someone that has trained for 40+ years. You are, however, in good shape, no doubt, especially for 59.

Can I ask how the accident happened and what the damage was? I don't see any damage to the side of your head or neck so I am assuming it is all facial damage? Was it a car accident?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
          Instagram: @intensemuscle
          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
            No one here is new to working out or new to dieting so I dont think the disclaimer is necessary.

Understand that this is a site where competitive bodybuilders and others train very seriously and are into getting as large as possible. There really is no lack of information here at IM about dieting, considering I am a prep coach and so are a few others. I think you might be looking more for a site that is more mainstream where people aren't as advanced and need this basic information.

I am also not sure why you posted another thread with the same information as the other one (copy and paste).

With all due respect, you don't really have a look of someone that has trained for 40+ years. You are, however, in good shape, no doubt, especially for 59.

Can I ask how the accident happened and what the damage was? I don't see any damage to the side of your head or neck so I am assuming it is all facial damage? Was it a car accident?

Skip
            Skip feel free to delete any posts that are repetitive, or that you don't think useful. Or tell me how and I’ll delete them… NO problem here.

I have not been in the gym for 10-15 years, partly because I was working 18-20 hours per day, plus a 2 hour commute.

Then when I started to get back into a realistic work schedule my injury occurred. That was about 6 years ago.

But at one time I had 19" arms and 28" thighs...But thanks for the compliment.

Yes it was facial damage on my right side, half my face is gone. Not a car accident.

Comment

Understood. I certainly don't want to ask about it if you aren't comfortable discussing it. I respect that. I was honestly just curious.

I bet you have some stories from back in the day, no doubt. It must have been cool as hell back then training as opposed to the neon gyms now.

Any old-school pics of you with those stats?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
              Instagram: @intensemuscle
              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
              TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
              X