looking for a diet critique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a diet critique

My goal is to lose 20lbs, I currently weigh 210lbs, I'm unsure my bf % but it's definitely way too high. Muscle mass isn't my biggest priority at this moment, just want to get to a weight I feel good at and work from there. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Meal 1: shake & oats
    Train / drink waxy maize
    Meal 2: shake,6 egg whites , 2 slices Ezekiel bread , efa's
    Meal 3: chicken breast & 1 tbsp bar pb
    Meal 4: same as meal 3
    Meal 5: 2 cans of tuna and a handful of cashews
    Meal 6: salmon or shrimp with veggies
    Meal 7: shake and 1 tbsp of natural pb

Every meal has roughly 40g-60g of protein

thanks

We have no idea what kind of shape your metabolism is in, how many calories you were taking in before, what level - if any - of cardio you are doing, cheat meals, skiploading, etc.. Tons of variables. Plus, switching from salmon to shrimp for that meal is day and night and could be a swing of roughly 300 or more calories in that meal alone.

My best advice is to start this diet and do it for a week, see how you respond and adjust from there.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
      We have no idea what kind of shape your metabolism is in, how many calories you were taking in before, what level - if any - of cardio you are doing, cheat meals, skiploading, etc.. Tons of variables. Plus, switching from salmon to shrimp for that meal is day and night and could be a swing of roughly 300 or more calories in that meal alone.

My best advice is to start this diet and do it for a week, see how you respond and adjust from there.

Skip
      Additionally, we do not know quantities of food, what exactly is a "handful" or efas or waxy maize... and adding ounces to meats allows one to see where your calculations are, you may say 40g protein is 10oz of meat and 40-60g is a wide range, 20g x 7 meals is 140g protein
      Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
      2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
      2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
      X