Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutri Bullet, this thing is awesome

http://www.costco.com/NutriBullet%C2...100080669.html

69 bucks at Costco. I have had juicers before and all they do is make a big mess. This thing literally takes seconds to clean. Its not a juicer, but in seconds will turn just about anything into a smoothy. I have been trying to lean out a little for Spring and have used it as a breakfast meal replacement.

For about one dollar I make a mix of: Spinach leaves, frozen berries, chia seeds, flax seeds, cinnamon, and 8oz liquid eqg whites (all from Costco) and it tastes good.

On workout days I might do something similar: Spinach or Kale, frozen fruit, scoop is unflavored True Nutrition WPI, egg whites, chia seeds, flax seeds and cinnamon.

You can literally drink a days serving of fruits and veggies for breakfast...mix in a protein source (WPI, egg whites) and some healthy nuts and concoct a perfect meal of (mostly) real food.

It blends in seconds. Just rinse out the blender piece and the cup you drink from. You don't even need to put in the dishwasher unless you want to do it once per week. A true value and a muscleheads best friend. Note: I do not work for this company, have any ties to this company, and have not benefit from posting this other than to share with my fellow warriors in "the game."
    Family Guy but also; Old School SoCal, punk rock loving, powerlifting, hardcore gym rat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtLQ73EutoY

How loud is the motor?

J
    "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Get your Protein where the real men get theirs, TrueProtein.com

5% off with Dicount code JNR490, and 10% off orders over 10 lbs!!!

Comment

It might be awesome but I can't tolerate the guy on the commerical lying about what the damn thing does.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I've never oaid attention to the commercial. What is the claim and what is the truth?

J
        "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Get your Protein where the real men get theirs, TrueProtein.com

5% off with Dicount code JNR490, and 10% off orders over 10 lbs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
          It might be awesome but I can't tolerate the guy on the commerical lying about what the damn thing does.

Skip
          Lol...kind of like this guy?
          Attached Files
          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I never saw the commercial. Some dude at work brought one in because there is a big weight loss challenge. I saw him use it and the lightbulb went on in my head. It is the ideal bodybuilding gadget. Instead of just chugging down a protein drink on the way to the gym I can truly have a meal: 1 cup mixed greens (spinach, kale), 1 cup frozen blueberrys, 8oz egg whites, 1 tbsp flax, 1 tbsp chia. Carbs/Protein/Fat and it tastes pretty good. Then AFTER my workout I can have a WPI drink. Its like having a "real" meal, with the convenience of being able to chug it down quickly for those A.M. workouts. Plus, I would never eat a cup of kale or spinach or whatever, every day. I do now.

Not sure what they are claiming it can do. I didnt read the instructions of course. I just load it up with healthy stuff and grind it down into a drink. I am a basic man.
            Family Guy but also; Old School SoCal, punk rock loving, powerlifting, hardcore gym rat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtLQ73EutoY

Comment

I've got the nutri ninja, but basically the same thing I think. I like smoothie thing like you and also mix my multi grain pancake batter with a banana and walnuts in it. I want to try making nut butter with it but not sure if it'll work. Mine is noisy as hell and really I can only use it on the weekends since I get up so early. I have used it for a pro/fat smoothie late at night when appetite isn't really there for my last meal.
              2014 KC All Star Championships 5th novice mw
              2015 KC All Star Championships 3rd open mw, 3rd masters 40+
              2016 Branch Warren 1st masters 40+, 3rd open mw

Comment

I'll pass... I have a vitamix. Now that is AWESOME!

I can COOK soup, yes, it COOKS it.... I've tossed some potatoes, some cpowdered chicken broth, some herbs, and broccoli in it, let it spin for a few minutes until it is steaming, add in more broccoli, a potatoe and some chicken (this is already cooked) and pulse it and book, soup is done....

I also make protein ice cream... This is a bad ass meal Vitamix is the king....
                Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                  I'll pass... I have a vitamix. Now that is AWESOME!

I can COOK soup, yes, it COOKS it.... I've tossed some potatoes, some cpowdered chicken broth, some herbs, and broccoli in it, let it spin for a few minutes until it is steaming, add in more broccoli, a potatoe and some chicken (this is already cooked) and pulse it and book, soup is done....

I also make protein ice cream... This is a bad ass meal Vitamix is the king....

Is that similar to a Thermomix? I have some clients who rave about the Thermomix, but it's a big spend at $1900 a pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Godsmack View Post
                    I've never oaid attention to the commercial. What is the claim and what is the truth?
                    J
                    Some shit about how the blender PULLS the nutrients out of the food and blah, blah, bullshit blah.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                    Instagram: @intensemuscle
                    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                      Some shit about how the blender PULLS the nutrients out of the food and blah, blah, bullshit blah.

Skip
                      [YOUTUBE]0BQFv83QJ2Y[/YOUTUBE]
                      Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                      kind of a douche

Comment

This isnt anything fancy like Mental Flex was talking about. This is just a blender that is really easy to use/clean for 69 bucks. Who knows, maybe I will graduate up to a vitamix but I am just using mine for a quick smoothie in the morning. I figure eating real food is better (health wise) than protein shakes before and after training. Now I keep my protein drink to post workout only.

Comment

That thing is probably decent for single serving shakes. Does it blend everything perfectly smooth?

I also have a vitamix. It's a sizable investment but I'll likely never have to buy another blender.

Comment

I got a Blitz 2 go for Christmas, some thing as the Nutri Bullet. Super easy to use and clean, takes up stuff all space in the cupboard.... but it is a noisy little beast

Comment

Originally posted by tallis71 View Post
                              Is that similar to a Thermomix? I have some clients who rave about the Thermomix, but it's a big spend at $1900 a pop!

There you go...
                              http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+a+vitamix

Originally posted by Swaminator View Post
                              This isnt anything fancy like Mental Flex was talking about. This is just a blender that is really easy to use/clean for 69 bucks. Who knows, maybe I will graduate up to a vitamix but I am just using mine for a quick smoothie in the morning. I figure eating real food is better (health wise) than protein shakes before and after training. Now I keep my protein drink to post workout only.
                              Upgrade! lol

My girl bought it for me for christmas. I've wanted one since I was 18... For the price, the nutribullet is a good buy... but the vitamix is simply in a league of it's own. Vitamix > blendtec
                              Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                              2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                              2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
                              X