Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied
    I will have to check on it as I haven't heard from him in a while. We did dinner a handful of months ago and discussed it at length.

Skip

Leave a comment:

• Jared Ragsdale
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
    I have a friend here in Colorado (Lucas may have heard of him) that is in the final stages of an incredible one that covers damn near everything you can think of. He approached me to see if I might want to market it to my clients and I have considered it. It even generates a grocery list of how much of everything you need per week.

Skip
    Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
    I'm all over that. (Sorry, fade - I'll buy yours though, too, just because.)

That's pretty friggin' cool

-S
    Lol nothing in the works yet for mine, consider this market research. I was really interested to see if there was anything out there that could be improved or added. If someone else has already made a product that goes above and beyond anything I see out there, I'm more than happy to just use theirs.

Leave a comment:

• homonunculus
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
    I have a friend here in Colorado (Lucas may have heard of him) that is in the final stages of an incredible one that covers damn near everything you can think of. He approached me to see if I might want to market it to my clients and I have considered it. It even generates a grocery list of how much of everything you need per week.

Skip
    I'm all over that. (Sorry, fade - I'll buy yours though, too, just because.)

That's pretty friggin' cool

-S

Leave a comment:

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied

Skip

Leave a comment:

• Jared Ragsdale
    started a topic Nutritional App Development

Nutritional App Development

Hey Guys -

Curious for your opinion on this.

I know we have a lot of competitors here, and a lot of nutritionally sound people as well.

If you were going to use an app on your smartphone to make your life easier to reach your bodybuilding goals - what specific feature would that app have to make your life easier?

Example:
    1. Meal tracking w/ macro information
    2. Ability to switch between different measurements for food sources (grams to oz, FL oz to grams, etc.)
    3. Ability to type in macros needed for a meal, select food sources you're interested in eating - and have it automatically give you what you need to measure and cook.
    4. Cooked and raw weight measurements for foods.
    5. Export to email, excel, etc

It doesn't have to be 100% nutrition based either. Anything you think could make your life easier OR make you better at reaching your goals.

Jared
Working...
X