X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutritional App Development

Hey Guys -

Curious for your opinion on this.

I know we have a lot of competitors here, and a lot of nutritionally sound people as well.

If you were going to use an app on your smartphone to make your life easier to reach your bodybuilding goals - what specific feature would that app have to make your life easier?

Example:
    1. Meal tracking w/ macro information
    2. Ability to switch between different measurements for food sources (grams to oz, FL oz to grams, etc.)
    3. Ability to type in macros needed for a meal, select food sources you're interested in eating - and have it automatically give you what you need to measure and cook.
    4. Cooked and raw weight measurements for foods.
    5. Export to email, excel, etc

It doesn't have to be 100% nutrition based either. Anything you think could make your life easier OR make you better at reaching your goals.

Jared
    Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
    FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
    www.316fit.com
    Email: [email protected]

I have a friend here in Colorado (Lucas may have heard of him) that is in the final stages of an incredible one that covers damn near everything you can think of. He approached me to see if I might want to market it to my clients and I have considered it. It even generates a grocery list of how much of everything you need per week.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
      I have a friend here in Colorado (Lucas may have heard of him) that is in the final stages of an incredible one that covers damn near everything you can think of. He approached me to see if I might want to market it to my clients and I have considered it. It even generates a grocery list of how much of everything you need per week.

Skip
      I'm all over that. (Sorry, fade - I'll buy yours though, too, just because.)

That's pretty friggin' cool

-S
      The Book Has Arrived!
      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
      2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
      2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post

Skip
        Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
        I'm all over that. (Sorry, fade - I'll buy yours though, too, just because.)

That's pretty friggin' cool

-S
        Lol nothing in the works yet for mine, consider this market research. I was really interested to see if there was anything out there that could be improved or added. If someone else has already made a product that goes above and beyond anything I see out there, I'm more than happy to just use theirs.
        Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
        FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
        www.316fit.com
        Email: [email protected]

Comment

I will have to check on it as I haven't heard from him in a while. We did dinner a handful of months ago and discussed it at length.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
          Instagram: @intensemuscle
          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
          X