Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buy IntenseMuscle.com shirts and hoodies here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy IntenseMuscle.com shirts and hoodies here!!

Because I am tired of running hundreds of shirts and having to keep them at my house and ship them myself (yes, I am lazy), we are trying out this campaign for the next 12 days to see if this will be an awesome alternative. The prices and quality are great and offer a few alternatives for the shirts instead of just one.

Buy em up and help us represent IntenseMuscle.com at your gym!

http://teespring.com/are-you-intense-enough

I will be snagging one of those hoodies and a couple shirts, myself.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Damn you for not having frog green.
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

Comment

Hopefully we can continue doing the shirts this way and we can choose different colors every few weeks.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

If I have this question, others probably do, too:

What is the fabric difference between the all-cotton and thetriblend? Like, is the triblend more durable?
        kind of a douche

Comment

ordered.
          If I don't like it Skip I'm going to pee on it and ship it to your house.
          -KidRok-
          "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
          5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Been waiting for this!
            Not ordered yet as I'd too like to know the difference in the ring spun and tried blend tees.

Comment

"Ringspun Cotton shirts are lighter weight and have stronger fibers because they are made with a higher grade of cotton. Sometimes called combed ringspun cotton, this way of making a shirt creates a tighter weave and softer feel.

Still another approach is the much beloved Tri-blend – a shirt using ringspun cotton, polyester and rayon. Tri Blends have a lighter feel that lends well to high fashion and fitness."

I prefer tri-blends.

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
              2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
              2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
              2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
              2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                If I have this question, others probably do, too:

What is the fabric difference between the all-cotton and the tri-blend? Like, is the tri-blend more durable?
                Jared explained it to me that the ring-spun shirt is the same one that they use for their new giant shirts that I REALLY like and wanted to change the IM and TS shirts to. He says that the tri-blend is even better (to him) because it is slightly thinner material and doesn't "stretch" or get loose throughout the day. I can only assume that he is referring to that god-awful feeling later in the day when the sleeves aren't as snug on the guns as when you put it on but that is me being presumptuous.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Hop View Post
                  ordered.
                  If I don't like it Skip I'm going to pee on it and ship it to your house.
                  And you are 51. *sigh*

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                    And you are 51. *sigh*

Skip

You gotta admit though... It was pretty funny. But I'm a 43 year old infant!

Comment

Skip

Comment

I'll order as soon as I figure out what size I need.
                        kind of a douche

Comment

The triblend is that type of material " I wish all shirts were made of" the shirt that you put on and sculpts to your physique. Thin but very durable. i'll be ordering for sure.

Comment

Skip,

Are sizes comparable to the IM shirts made from gildan? So
                            In other words should be get the same size or a size down?

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules View Post
                              Skip,

Are sizes comparable to the IM shirts made from gildan? So
                              In other words should be get the same size or a size down?
                              Yes, but they will be more form fitting through the shoulders and arms - not tight but not as loose, either.

Skip

Comment

Working...
                              X