Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

egg prices set to roar :(

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • egg prices set to roar :(

    http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local/...287587251.html

    i love eggs. haven't seen price differences yet but

  • #2
    Mine are already up just this last week to about 6 bucks a dozen.

    I eat a lot of eggs these days.

    Skip


    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle


    For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

    Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

    Comment


    • #3
      I stopped eating eggs a month ago or so. In Canada food is more expensive in general, and eggs are crazy expensive up here. I just eat beef with some vegges in the morning now. I feel it even fills me up better than eggs, so win win.

      Comment


      • #4
        chicken stays ~2$/lb here in cali, and XL used to be ~11cents per. recently 18c per. might be 50c per after this.

        wishing beef were cheaper

        Comment


        • #5
          I use free range organic brown so I already am paying 50 cents per egg.

          Skip


          Facebook: Skip Hill
          Instagram: @intensemuscle
          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
          TikTok: @intensemuscle


          For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

          Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

          Comment


          • #6
            Gotta love the new laws...lol..Here in France I pay 2.50 for a flat of fresh eggs, feather still attached...
            Attached Files
            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

            Comment


            • #7
              Holy shit. lol

              Skip


              Facebook: Skip Hill
              Instagram: @intensemuscle
              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
              TikTok: @intensemuscle


              For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

              Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Heckman View Post
                Gotta love the new laws...lol..Here in France I pay 2.50 for a flat of fresh eggs, feather still attached...
                how much is that in USD? and what quantity is a flat?

                and lol what...feathers. higher protein content

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by greensoup View Post
                  how much is that in USD? and what quantity is a flat?

                  and lol what...feathers. higher protein content
                  Comes out to 3.05 in USD, 30 to a flat. Feathers gives it that farm fresh feeling...lol
                  Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by wannabepro View Post
                    I stopped eating eggs a month ago or so. In Canada food is more expensive in general, and eggs are crazy expensive up here. I just eat beef with some vegges in the morning now. I feel it even fills me up better than eggs, so win win.
                    I'm from the GTA; eggs are $2.99/dozen. 5 something for omega-3, and $6.50 for free range organic brown.

                    Heckman, that photo is a perfect example of how different countries have different standards when it comes to food. I know a few people on the board are anti-milk, but the milk over here is great.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by FRANK_KOVACIC View Post
                      I'm from the GTA; eggs are $2.99/dozen. 5 something for omega-3, and $6.50 for free range organic brown.

                      Heckman, that photo is a perfect example of how different countries have different standards when it comes to food. I know a few people on the board are anti-milk, but the milk over here is great.
                      Exactly....Most people here buy fresh everyday at the local farmers mkt. Milk here is UHT and is not sold refrigerated....
                      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by FRANK_KOVACIC View Post
                        Heckman, that photo is a perfect example of how different countries have different standards when it comes to food.
                        Every time I travel outside the US I am amazed at how everything tastes different.

                        Last time I was in Italy, I was telling my cousins about how we have seedless watermelon here, since we were eating seeded watermelon. They were horrified and they said that the government would never allow that kind of 'tampering' with food.

                        Of course, corruption runs rampant in the Italian government. But as long as the food is unsullied...priorities. I love Italy.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          My dad lives in NJ and I go visit him once in a while. I'm always amazed that chicken breast and skinless/boneless chicken thighs are $1.99/lb. That's an amazing deal! No way you can find anything under $4/lb in Ontario (or at least I haven't, unless maybe I buy in bulk like grocery stores do, but nowhere to store all that meat haha). The best deal I've been able to find is at Wholesale Club where I can get salt-injected chicken breast for $40/4kg (which is about $4.55/lb). Lets just say I feast like a king when visiting my dad

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Heckman View Post
                            Milk here is UHT and is not sold refrigerated....
                            Not sold refrigerated and has a 6-9 month shelf life? That's just wrong.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                              Mine are already up just this last week to about 6 bucks a dozen.

                              I eat a lot of eggs these days.

                              Skip
                              $6 a dozen?????

                              Im paying $9 for 48 eggs at Sam's Club....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X