New Ketone supplement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ketone supplement

We speak with Patrick Arnold about his new ketone supplement and the possibilities of it for bodybuilding (ie: putting you into ketosis, burning body fat more efficiently, etc.) in the following PED show interview. I admit to being intrigued and I am curious what your thoughts are on the possibilities, as well. I try to ask him some questions about this because he seems quick to dismiss that this isn't something a bodybuilder might find useful but I tend to disagree.

http://projectbodybuilding.com/ped-episode-12/

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

I've been interested in this for a while now, ever since I heard Kiefer talk about these ketone salts with Dr. D'Agastino on his podcast.
    I follow carb nite and am on ultra-low carb 6 days a week, even in the off-season. I have the fat man gene, so I need to control my diet very tightly.
    I think I'm going to buy a tub of the KetoCaNa and give it a go, hopefully it does what it claims.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepro View Post
      I've been interested in this for a while now, ever since I heard Kiefer talk about these ketone salts with Dr. D'Agastino on his podcast.
      I follow carb nite and am on ultra-low carb 6 days a week, even in the off-season. I have the fat man gene, so I need to control my diet very tightly.
      I think I'm going to buy a tub of the KetoCaNa and give it a go, hopefully it does what it claims.
      Report back because I admit that I am curious to give it a shot but I have a long off season coming up so the timing isn't right for ME right now. I do have some clients that want to use it, though.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
        Report back because I admit that I am curious to give it a shot but I have a long off season coming up so the timing isn't right for ME right now. I do have some clients that want to use it, though.

Skip
        Will do, Skip!

By the way, I'm brand new here and very excited to post more and, of course, learn from the best

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepro View Post
          Will do, Skip!

By the way, I'm brand new here and very excited to post more and, of course, learn from the best
          Welcome to IM! Glad to have you here and if you are a competitor, let me know and I will change your title to IM Competitor status.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
            Welcome to IM! Glad to have you here and if you are a competitor, let me know and I will change your title to IM Competitor status.

Skip
            I am! I competed Nov 22nd at the OPA London Championships in London, ON (Canada) in the Mens Physique division. I also competed in the IDFA 3 years ago where I placed dead last XD but lets not count that one

If you need proof or anything I can PM you pics from the competition itself.
            wannabepro
            Intense Muscle Competitor
            Last edited by wannabepro; 12-16-2014, 06:03 PM. Reason: added the mens physique division part.

Comment

Done.

Skip

Comment

What ever happened with this? I know it's an older post. But I'm really curious as I'm a very low carber myself and I find it hard to get back into ketosis after a skipload.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Curious as well

Comment

I haven't heard anything about. The post is only about 3 months old, though. It ain't THAT old.

Skip

Comment

I too would like to know more about this. I'd love to be a guinea pig

I am also interested in that ARA omega 6 mentioned in one of the ped episodes. Really as good as it sounds?

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
                      *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
                      •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
                      *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Working...
                      X