estradiol ranges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• estradiol ranges?

is there a good range for a male lifter to be in? 25yo natural male if that matters.

From http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-nor...els-in-men.htm

For a prepubescent male, estrogen levels are expected to be between 10 and 37 picograms per milliliter (pg/ml).

During puberty, normal levels fall between 23 and 84 pg/ml.

Levels for an adult male should be between 25 and 50 pg/ml.
    Unless a man undertakes more than he can possibly do, he will never do all he can.

Unfathomable progress is the result of consistent, daily steps toward a single goal

Comment

yes there are for men in general, but what about lifters/bodybuilders trying to optimize performance hormonally is what i am seeking. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by drcrappants View Post
        yes there are for men in general, but what about lifters/bodybuilders trying to optimize performance hormonally is what i am seeking. thanks

Why would you want estradiol out of range? The only time I can see intending to take it below range is to drop water for a show so you are incredibly dry, otherwise keep it within range as it ensures overall health, including healthy sex drive and joint health
        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
        2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
        2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
        X