Part 2:
    http://chriskresser.com/the-acid-alkaline-myth-part-2

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

I am disappointed that no one had any opinion on these articles.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I'm not nearly educated enough to be able to say whether I think he's right or wrong, but it's good to know that there is in fact something to be debated here, and that the idea of pushing for an alkaline environment in the body isn't something everyone's on board with. I'll do some more reading about this. Thanks.
      "Be kind, friendly and lenient towards your fellow man, but unrelenting and pitiless with yourself." -- Franz Bardon

Comment

Thanks for reading it.

Skip

Comment

Interesting read!

Comment

Really good read!

In the past, I have been one of the supporters/believers/proclaimers of the "acid-alkaline myth." It's refreshing to read another point of view that uses scientific logic and evidence to disprove these, at times, dogmatically held views from the "health-conscious" community.

Though, as was mentioned in the article, a diet consisting of whole foods and little to no processed foods will logically produce healthier results...whether acidic-forming or alkaline-forming. Seems like good news overall for the "omnivorous" bodybuilder and the athletic community as a whole!

I think, to a greater degree, these "civilized disease" issues mentioned tend to stem from a lack of daily activity compared to our forefathers or even current indigenous people groups - genetic predispositions, notwithstanding.

As we all know, calculated (or rurally, essential) physical stress to the body is beneficial to the system and increases it's overall ability to adapt and survive. That's one of the basic principles of resistance training and fitness.
            Unless a man undertakes more than he can possibly do, he will never do all he can.

Unfathomable progress is the result of consistent, daily steps toward a single goal

Comment

Coincidentally, I read the following piece yesterday:

http://sciencebasedpharmacy.wordpres...ed-hypothesis/

Comment

Nice ^ .

Skip

Comment

Working...
                X