Gear Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear Forum?

I am looking for some feedback on adding a Gear Forum here at IM.

Our stance would be simple: There isn't enough responsible discussion about gear anymore and we feel an almost obligation to provide it now and keep the forum up and running. This is a big reason that I am committed to the PED show on ProjectBodybuilding.com.

I want to hear any thoughts any of you members have on this.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

If my vote counts for anything, I say bring it back - with a couple of caveats:

1. Absolutely no source talk.
    2. Squash any bro-shit. Keep all discussions intelligent.
    3. Heavily moderated - no 4g/week bullshit.

But that's just me.

Comment

I agree with rainjack. Unfortunately source questions always pop up but definitely squash that.

Responsible use is definitely something that needs to be hit on more.
      2013 NPC Heartland Classic OKC - 1st Men's Lightheavyweight Novice/Overall

Comment

4. No endless postings of profiles. People here should know their shit. Treat the gear forum just like you do the Dogg Pound is treated. No Bullshit.

Comment

5. Make it so that it is maybe, not vet-only, but at the very least a very well-vetted membership allowed.

I won't give any more input. You just hit on a subject I am absolutely bursting to talk about. I blame you Skip.

Comment

I think it's a good addition...
            There's a few good forum with intelligent discussion with no bs info, I'd like to see that here.

Plus the fact of the matter is, on other forums if you look at number of members viewing the various sub-forums the gear/anabolic forums always have far and away the highest number so there is obviously an interest.
            It's difficult to work out too hard, it's easy to work out too long.............

Comment

Originally posted by rainjack View Post
              5. Make it so that it is maybe, not vet-only, but at the very least a very well-vetted membership allowed.

I won't give any more input. You just hit on a subject I am absolutely bursting to talk about. I blame you Skip.
              I really like the idea of it being hidden unless you have been here say 1yr and xx posts or something(or some stipulation).

But I think bringing it back in one form or another is a good idea.

Comment

Absolutely interested in this.
                I've been glued to your PED episodes and have found them VERY informative.

I think this would be a great addition, as I don't trust much of any of the other info out there on any other sites.
                Truth be told, this is really the only "Bodybuilding " type site I go on anymore.

For what my opinion counts

Comment

Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                  kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                    Perpetuating the myth. LOL

:jump:

Comment

As someone who has never done AAS/PED in any form I once thought it somewhat unnecessary. This changed when a few of my friends came to me as their sons were on AAS and they wanted advice. I had no knowledge nor any ability to send them somewhere they could get real info.

I am sure to read any thread hear and more importantly if someone came to me for advice I could send them somewhere trustworthy for real answers. This is sorely lacking elsewhere.
                      "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                      Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                      'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                      ~William Bernbach

Comment

I am still interested in hearing from others but I like this feedback, so far.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                        Instagram: @intensemuscle
                        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I, like SAHD have never used PED's, but it's something I've now been considering.

I'd definitely be interested in a forum here regarding it. I'd much rather hear the opinions of seasoned veterans about usage & experiences who know what the hell they're talking about, rather than some 20 year old rattling off a whole host of substances that may be totally unnecessary.

Comment

I was happy to receive help on my situation from the other thread. I want to learn more. This will be beneficial to me and others who may be in a similar situation and not sure what their options are. Yes for me....
                            SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

When you get to higher levels in bodybuilding and strength sports, PEDs are pretty much part of the game. I feel PEDs can be used responsibly and bringing back a gear forum will give the members here an outlet to learn how to use PEDs responsibly and effectively.

The members here have a sense of respect for the forum and understanding of how this site works and I do not feel it would become a show of who is using the biggest dose but rather how one can use PEDs top achieve their physique and/or strength goals while reducing deleterious effects on health
                              Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                              2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                              2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
                              X