CLOMID for low test levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLOMID for low test levels

Does anyone have experience with clomid to raise low test levels? Side effects? Results? Etc.
    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Originally posted by LG1 View Post
    Does anyone have experience with clomid to raise low test levels? Side effects? Results? Etc.
    I tried it -- BAD TIMES. I experienced vision alterations (blurriness) and significant mood effects (depression/apathy).
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

Comment

Clomid will have you crying while watching the notebook

Comment

CLOMID for low test levels

I have a pre existing eye condition called CSR. Not sure if this will work but trying to see what options are available other than TRT.

As far as mood swings. Would these be potentially reduced if clomid is taken together with arimidex?
        Last edited by LG1; 11-05-2014, 06:50 AM.

Comment

I think you'd have more sucess with the Nolva/Clomid combo. You don't want to risk crashing your estrogen levels with Adex.
          "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Originally posted by 0001Delta View Post
            I think you'd have more sucess with the Nolva/Clomid combo. You don't want to risk crashing your estrogen levels with Adex.
            Thx Delta. I have seen this combo mentioned before but will have to do more reading to get a better idea of how it works, benefits etc.

This was writtenin 2002. Any idea if this still holds true?

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/article...e-stimulation/
            Last edited by LG1; 11-05-2014, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
              I tried it -- BAD TIMES. I experienced vision alterations (blurriness) and significant mood effects (depression/apathy).
              How much were you taking?

Comment

Is this dosing still applicable?

http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....ghlight=clomid

Comment

The amount of clomid used clinically in an attempt to "restart" natural production is a fraction of what most people use for PCT. 12.5mg/day vs 50-100mg/day+

Do you have a Dr you are working with? Have you determined if your condition is primary or secondary? How low is your test?

Comment

Originally posted by Imprezivr6 View Post
                    The amount of clomid used clinically in an attempt to "restart" natural production is a fraction of what most people use for PCT. 12.5mg/day vs 50-100mg/day+

Do you have a Dr you are working with? Have you determined if your condition is primary or secondary? How low is your test?
                    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16422830

LG, what about HCG? If using HCG though, I would suggest an AI at a low dose to control estrogenic effect that can be caused by HCG...

AIs can also help with increasing testosterone http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15001605 and increase LH and FSH http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10902781
                    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Thx MF. Keeping my options open, so HCG is a possibility. It's injectible right? not orally administered?

Comment

Originally posted by LG1 View Post
                        Thx MF. Keeping my options open, so HCG is a possibility. It's injectible right? not orally administered?
                        Yes, you would use an insulin syringe. It comes in powder form and you would reconstitute it with bacteriostatic water. Typical administration is 500iu every 3 days (or twice per week evenly as evenly spaced as possible).

If you see "HCG drops" that are marketed for the "HCG diet" just ignore it... HCG is not OTC and cannot be administered orally
                        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                        2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                        2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                          Yes, you would use an insulin syringe. It comes in powder form and you would reconstitute it with bacteriostatic water. Typical administration is 500iu every 3 days (or twice per week evenly as evenly spaced as possible).

Thank you. Will need to discuss with Endo.

If you see "HCG drops" that are marketed for the "HCG diet" just ignore it... HCG is not OTC and cannot be administered orally
                          LOL, saw this online....

Comment

i have been on Clomid for 4 months now. Taken everyday. I also take anastrozole 3 times a week (E blocker). My test levels were just under 300 for about 2 years. The clomid keeps them around 800. I feel better. Nothing substantial, just less tired and run down. The only side effect I have seen is the emotional thing. And it is not all the time. I can watch or read something on Monday and be completely unaffected emotionally by it and then read or watch it again on Thursday and start tearing up lol. But that doesn't happen very often at all. I can count those instances on one hand.
                            Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

Thx Mateus. I thought I recalled seeing somewhere that you were on clomid but wasn't sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X