Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know where Tracy Bodner is these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know where Tracy Bodner is these days?

Not sure if anyone here will remember her but she was IslandGirl here at IM and lived in Colorado. Melissa and I were friends with her and her husband, Cam, until some shit hit the fan about business back around 08 ish.

She friended me on FB after she split from her husband probably about a year or so ago but since has fallen completely off FB and I haven't seen anything about her for shows or anything (she is a physique pro now).

Has anyone heard or does anyone know her? She sometimes would spell Traci with an "i" but I can't find anything that way, either. They both owned a prep business but when I check that all I see is pics and posts from her husband.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Skip, I've seen her in Hawaii this past summer. She was helping at the show I competed in late June.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BuiltSolid View Post
      Skip, I've seen her in Hawaii this past summer. She was helping at the show I competed in late June.

Is she training? Any idea why she isn't on FB or any social media right now? That is odd especially for someone in the sport and someone that works in the industry.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
        Is she training? Any idea why she isn't on FB or any social media right now? That is odd especially for someone in the sport and someone that works in the industry.

Skip

No clue, but a better person to ask would be Jody Westby (sp?) I believe he is from colorado but lives in Honolulu). I believe you know him?

Comment

Originally posted by BuiltSolid View Post
          No clue, but a better person to ask would be Jody Westby (sp?) I believe he is from colorado but lives in Honolulu). I believe you know him?

lol

Yeah. He isn't a fan of mine. We used to get along fine but I wrote an article that I made an example of him (without saying who he was) and he apparently was butt hurt over it. I assume he still is.

I think the article was about people bitching about their placings after shows and how they "got robbed". I was actually complimentary of his physique but people take offense to almost anything in this sport.

I think he is a good dude - always have - but he was a disillusioned kid that thought he was going to get a pro card. Hopefully, he has better perspective these days.

Skip

Comment

lol

Yeah. He isn't a fan of mine. We used to get along fine but I wrote an article that I made an example of him (without saying who he was) and he apparently was butt hurt over it. I assume he still is.

I think the article was about people bitching about their placings after shows and how they "got robbed". I was actually complimentary of his physique but people take offense to almost anything in this sport.

I think he is a good dude - always have - but he was a disillusioned kid that thought he was going to get a pro card. Hopefully, he has better perspective these days.

Skip

Oh wow, didn't realize that lol

He's making his name out for himself here, he has a prep business, running posing clinics etc. Seems like a nice guy, he won the overal open division at the snow I competed in.

Will keep you posted if see her around, I've seen her at the gym I trained at but that was a few months ago.

Comment

Thank GOD. I would hate for the sport to come up short on prep guys and posing guys.

Skip

Comment

Ken, you might check over at souixcountry.com, the female BB'ing board.

-S
                The Book Has Arrived!
                The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Thanks.

Skip

Comment

Thank GOD. I would hate for the sport to come up short on prep guys and posing guys.

Skip

LOL!

Comment

I spoke to someone today that knows her and let me know she was doing ok.

Just surprised she fell off of social media. That is unlike a pro.

Skip

Comment

Working...
                      X