Journals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journals

If you don't currently have an active training journal, I would encourage you to start one in the journal section. Not only is it something to help you organize your training and nutrition plan but it is also something that you can use to hold yourself accountable and get feedback from other members here at IM.

I will be looking into the journals, as well, and I will give input if I see something that I feel can be used or is lacking.

Get that journal going!

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
    If you don't currently have an active training journal, I would encourage you to start one in the journal section. Not only is it something to help you organize your training and nutrition plan but it is also something that you can use to hold yourself accountable and get feedback from other members here at IM.

I will be looking into the journals, as well, and I will give input if I see something that I feel can be used or is lacking.

Get that journal going!

Skip
    WOOHOO! :drum:

That's awesome, Skip! Much appreciated...I'm stoked! :rockon:

Don't pass this up guys...Skip offering to give input on our journals is invaluable!! Seasoned vet or fresh newbie...we can ALL benefit from this!
    Unless a man undertakes more than he can possibly do, he will never do all he can.

Unfathomable progress is the result of consistent, daily steps toward a single goal

Comment

I'll start mine today.

Comment

posting for journal

Comment

Awesome!

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Fired mine back up!
            Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

Don't forget to come visit the ladies journals:-)
              "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
              ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

On it!

Skip

Comment

I've been toying with this myself, so I think I should bite the bullet and do one. If anything it would be great to get the experienced members to offer opinions/suggestions as I find it hard to be objective. Because while I'm no moron, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed

Comment

Skip

Comment

I'm going to try going about some things a little different coming off my first competition and first true offseason. I guess it would be good to log that. I'll get on it. Besides my post count sucks for being around here so long.
                      2014 KC All Star Championships 5th novice mw
                      2015 KC All Star Championships 3rd open mw, 3rd masters 40+
                      2016 Branch Warren 1st masters 40+, 3rd open mw

Comment

I judged the show in Wichita last May. Were you in that show Jasong? Your avatar is small so I can't tell if I recognize you or not.

Skip

Comment

No I just competed last weekend in KC. All star Championships. I was there at the Midway though. Missed your seminar because of my wife's graduation.
                          Not sure why my avatar is so small. I'll have to get on a computer.
                          jasong
                          Intense Muscle Competitor
                          Last edited by jasong; 10-31-2014, 11:52 PM.
                          2014 KC All Star Championships 5th novice mw
                          2015 KC All Star Championships 3rd open mw, 3rd masters 40+
                          2016 Branch Warren 1st masters 40+, 3rd open mw

Comment

Working...
                          X