Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godsmack
    replied
    I am a huge fan of the Vitamin Water Zero. I have used zthat for mixing unflavored BCAA poweder before and found that it worked great.

Today after my workout I tried the Chocolate almond milk from Almond Breeze and it make it much tastier. I can still gulp it down with water as I did yesterday, but why not take advantage of these new gimmicks if they are available to me?

J

Leave a comment:

• phoenix13
    replied
    I mix it with Sobe Life Water to get more flavor w/o the calories. I've found that any of the flavors of both the Sobe and TN pro work well together (but people tell me I drink gross shakes).

Leave a comment:

• Joe P.
    replied
    Originally posted by Heckman View Post
    You can also use fat free/sugar free jello instant pudding....comes in a bunch of flavors and works very well.
    I've done this and the splendia and a few times and also thought i worked great. With vanilla powder I'd add some crystal lite.

~Joe

Leave a comment:

• Godsmack
    replied
    Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll be trying the almond milk gimmick first.

J

Leave a comment:

• Heckman
    replied
    You can also use fat free/sugar free jello instant pudding....comes in a bunch of flavors and works very well.

Leave a comment:

• Sammich
    replied
    I did the same thing, Godsmack. Putting a little extra Splenda in mine helps a bit. I'd order some flavor packs and add just enough to pick up the taste.
    http://truenutrition.com/c-101-flavor-systems.aspx

Leave a comment:

• LG1
    replied
    Originally posted by Godsmack View Post
    I picked up 3 lbs of the Team Skip blend protein fron TN with the basic Chocolate flavoring to save a few bucks. I now realize How wrong I was to not spend the extra coin for the Premium flavor. Do you guys have any tips to help boost the taste some? I love the mixability, but the flavor is just not there.

J
    Try the vanilla or chocolate flavored almond milk. Should do the trick and is low cal.

Leave a comment:

• FK86
    replied
    After 12 years of consuming shakes, and taking into consideration that today's flavours are light years ahead of what they once were, mixing in water just doesn't do it for me. My shakes always include things like oats, a banana, milk, and peanut butter to both improve the taste and get in extra calories. But that's just me. I know milk is a big no-no for a lot of people.

Leave a comment:

• Godsmack
    started a topic Flavoring TN Protein

Flavoring TN Protein

I picked up 3 lbs of the Team Skip blend protein fron TN with the basic Chocolate flavoring to save a few bucks. I now realize How wrong I was to not spend the extra coin for the Premium flavor. Do you guys have any tips to help boost the taste some? I love the mixability, but the flavor is just not there.

J
Working...
X