UPDATE on changes coming to IM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE on changes coming to IM

The wedding is done and I am finally back in a consistent rhythm here and I am good to get to work on the changes here at IM.

If you are interested in contributing consistently to these changes by being a part of the IM team, please contact me via PM and let me know.

If you have ideas of what you would like to see here or see brought back to IM, please post.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

I wish IM was an app...I spend so much time away from my computer on the road that to have an app on the phone would be great! (just wishful thinking)
    "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
    ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

Originally posted by bankerbabe75 View Post
      I wish IM was an app...I spend so much time away from my computer on the road that to have an app on the phone would be great! (just wishful thinking)
      No need to wish - you can have!

Download the Tapatalk application and look up Intensemuscle from within the app. Log in and you're rolling!

-S
      The Book Has Arrived!
      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
      2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
      2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Great! Thank you -
        "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
        ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

Working...
        X