Looking for a Nutrition Plan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Nutrition Plan?

Hello I'm from Germany and I've googled a lot for a DC as ground plane. In the German forums, I have found nothing except being the basic rules. I'm doing me so hard to create a plan and try him Varied. Has anyone Perhaps a sample plan here and can help me?

Greetings from Germany

Welcome to IM! And greetings from the U.S.

I'm new to DC, but not to training, and not to nutrition. My opinion, is only my opinion. But, I think it would be wise to just choose a diet that you know you can stick to.

Some general guidelines to consider:

1. Most agree that you should be consuming at least two grams of protein for every pound of bodyweight. A pound is about 0.454 kilograms. So if you divide your weight in kilos by 0.454, you will get your weight in pounds. So if you weigh 100 kilos, divide by 0.454, and you get roughly 220lbs.

A 100 kilo man should consume about 440 grams of protein per day (220 X 2).

2. Eat often.

3. Many would recommend eating either fats or carbohydrates with your proteins, not necessarily both. So if you eat 6 meals per day, eat a high fat, high protein, low carb. for 3 meals; and eat low fat, high protein, high carb for your other 3 meals.

4. Carb cutoff. Most would say to not consume carbohydrates after 6pm or so. I would say it varies depending on your circumstances, but not consuming carbs in the last 4-5 hours before bed is probably a good idea. (your last meal of the day should be a high protein meal with very low carbohydrates, zero carbs if you can manage that)

5. Eat your vegetables. The dark green leafy ones are really important, but all are good to eat.

6. Remember that fruits have a lot of carbohydrates, and also a lot of vitamins. Eat them when you have room for carbs in your diet, ESPECIALLY after a workout when those sugars can be put to good use.

I hope this helps you. I'm sure others will chime in. I am new to this board, but I have already talked to a lot of very knowledgeable and helpful people.

Good luck!
    My intro thread: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=49855

Comment

Mass G has put everything you ever wanted in a thread here on IM. I used to make things way to overcomplicated in the past.

Also, I think you may enjoy the information that Homon and Mountain dog have to established on periworkout nutrition:

I can not post links to these because my post count is too low, but with a little sleuthing you should be able to find them:

IM Thread by MassG is titled: "Diet *(A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE LOOKING TO GROW!)*"

Article from Scott are on EliteFS

JM thread on FB is called "Nutrient Timing - My perspective"

Comment

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by ProAqua View Post
          Thanks a lot!
          PA,

Willkommen!

Auch gib's eine Menge Tagebücher hier: http://www.intensemuscle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46

Am besten, fängt man hier an für DC:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=19724

-Scott
          The Book Has Arrived!
          The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
          2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
          2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
            PA,

Willkommen!

Auch gib's eine Menge Tagebücher hier: http://www.intensemuscle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46

Am besten, fängt man hier an für DC:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=19724

-Scott
            Wow Scott speaks German. Is there anything he doesn't know?

:runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway:
            :preach:

Comment

Originally posted by liftweights View Post
              Wow Scott speaks German. Is there anything he doesn't know?

:runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway:
              With google translate, I have savant language skills...

(I do actually speak German - might as well use it whenever i can, especially if it helps someone feel more welcome. )

-S
              The Book Has Arrived!
              The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
              2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
              2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Check out Scott's e-book. Although it's a book based on his training program it covers diet, and IMO it's a great nutritional plan that will/and has worked for guys on numerous types of routines. His whole eating chapter is more a methodology then just eat this, eat that, cals are this etc. Can't go wrong

Comment

Bump for what Mach said
                  I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
                  I too like to live dangerously

Comment

Working...
                  X