No announcement yet.

Fortitude Training™*The E-Book is OUT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortitude Training™*The E-Book is OUT!

http://youtu.be/ZCbDqwP0JvQ

[YOUTUBE]ZCbDqwP0JvQ[/YOUTUBE]

Learn more about it here (as well as pick up a copy).

http://drscottstevenson.com/forum/misc.php?page=FTEbook

-S
    The Book Has Arrived!
    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

AWESOME!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I will check it tonight.
      "Only God can Judge me." -Tupac

My Journal- http://www.intensemuscle.com/38062-eye-tiger.html

Comment

Scott, is the ''Basic Version'' 3 lifting days a week? Just would like to know how many days i'd need to be able to dedicate to lifting before purchasing this book. With that said I'll still probably end up revamping my entire schedule to be able to give this a good 6 month spin.
        :preach:

Comment

Originally posted by liftweights View Post
          Scott, is the ''Basic Version'' 3 lifting days a week? Just would like to know how many days i'd need to be able to dedicate to lifting before purchasing this book. With that said I'll still probably end up revamping my entire schedule to be able to give this a good 6 month spin.
          Basic is 4x / week, but I've got a 3x / week modification.

You can change things around to suit your needs pretty easily.

-S
          The Book Has Arrived!
          The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

Awesome, thanks for the quick response. I'll do my absolute best to throw another success story your way with this by the end of the year. Hoping on it after I finish off my current DC blast.
            :preach:

Comment

I assume this would be suitable for an over 40s guy who has to work around a few long term aches and pains?

Also could you tell me the average workout time???

Sounds like it could be just the thing to get me fired back up and ready to compete again next year - thanks Scott!!!!

Stew
              Some people are so afraid of dying they never actually start living.

Comment

Thanks scott ill be reading this tonight
                I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
                I too like to live dangerously

Comment

Originally posted by liftweights View Post
                  Awesome, thanks for the quick response. I'll do my absolute best to throw another success story your way with this by the end of the year. Hoping on it after I finish off my current DC blast.
                  Would LOVE to see that!

Originally posted by anabolic2k View Post
                  I assume this would be suitable for an over 40s guy who has to work around a few long term aches and pains?

Also could you tell me the average workout time???

Sounds like it could be just the thing to get me fired back up and ready to compete again next year - thanks Scott!!!!

Stew
                  Stew,

Yes, it's all about working around aches n' pains. Two of my primary clients have been mid / late 40's. I've been doing this for 2yr or so. (I'm 43.)

Working around / preventing injuries is one if the main reasons why i came to create this in the way I did.

Workout time will depend upon which Volume Tier you choose. I could be ~90min with the highes volume tier (Tier III) or 45min if you really go for it with Tier I. If need be, There are several ways to split up the 4 workout days into much shorter workouts (keeping the same weekly frequency, but with more days in the gym).

It's a fun program, but I chose the name for a reason. HOWEVER, how often you de-load / taper (Intensive Cruise) is up to you and dependent upon on your recovery, etc. This is all outlined in the book in exacting detail.

Originally posted by DC_catholic315 View Post
                  Thanks scott ill be reading this tonight
                  Expect to be up all night. (It's >170 pages long.)

-S
                  The Book Has Arrived!
                  The Book Has Arrived!

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

Super pumped about this, and for 20$ I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Will purchase after the women and children go to sleep and get to work

Comment

Originally posted by MachMood View Post
                      Super pumped about this, and for 20$ I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Will purchase after the women and children go to sleep and get to work
                      Yeah, but you guys here are biased...

It will still get stolen and passed around. Look for the watermark / stamp at the top if you see a copy spread around and if there is none, it's been removed.

-S
                      The Book Has Arrived!
                      The Book Has Arrived!

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

I'm an insomniac anyway lol
                        I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
                        I too like to live dangerously

Comment

Got the book, read through it, can't wait to get started.

My fiancé and I have been waiting for this and in the meantime have been doing Titan training to get accustomed to the frequency.

Fortitude training looks brutal, intense and FUN!
                          Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                          2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                          2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                            Got the book, read through it, can't wait to get started.

My fiancé and I have been waiting for this and in the meantime have been doing Titan training to get accustomed to the frequency.

Fortitude training looks brutal, intense and FUN!
                            Wow you read quick! This will take me a bit.... Lol. Excited to start
                            "Only God can Judge me." -Tupac

My Journal- http://www.intensemuscle.com/38062-eye-tiger.html

Comment

Originally posted by jwtiger69 View Post
                              Wow you read quick! This will take me a bit.... Lol. Excited to start

I just take long shits lol
                              Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                              2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                              2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
                              X