Post Workout Sinus/Ear Pressure/Headaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Workout Sinus/Ear Pressure/Headaches

It seems like lately from the moment I walk out of the gym and drive home my ears clog up, I get all kinds of sinus pressure in my face, and develop somewhat of a headache that goes down the back of my neck. I have had thoughts that it could be the humidity, allergies (which I've never had) or even using ear buds.

Anyone else ever deal with this? Thoughts?

Thanks.

Short and skinny....try a netti pot. Use it about an hr before you work out. See if it helps. Blood pressure tends to build in the head when exercising and increases pressure in the sinus'. Also, drop the ear buds. Sweat, pressure, and no air venting at all can make shit worse.

J
    "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Get your Protein where the real men get theirs, TrueProtein.com

5% off with Dicount code JNR490, and 10% off orders over 10 lbs!!!

Comment

Thanks. I used Allegra last night which cleared me up almost immediately. Going to try that for a week. Also dropped the ear buds today. Sucked not having music but workout was better.

Comment

Try the over the ear cans. They allow for some 'breathing', don't build up quite the germs ear buds can, and have a much nicer sound to them as well.

J
        "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Godsmack View Post
          Try the over the ear cans. They allow for some 'breathing', don't build up quite the germs ear buds can, and have a much nicer sound to them as well.

J
          Thanks for the info. I have a pair of wireless bluetooth Bluebuds that I love. However I need to get smaller ear pieces for them. I lost one of the smallest ear pieces and moved up to the mediums which are obviously too big.

Thanks again!

Comment

They do make bluetooth cans as well.

A bit more expensive though.

J

George Patton

Comment

Working...
            X