Bringing Protein in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing Protein in Canada

I was wondering if anyone has driven (or flown for that matter) into Canada with protein powder. What are the steps i need to follow to be able to do this? Or.. Is doing this a big hassle that will ultimately end up with me losing my protein in the end? I tried contacting border agency and they were not any help.

Thanks
    Wanna save $$$ on your next protein purchase? Use TES117 for 5% off your order at www.truenutrition.com.

How much are you bringing?

I've flown into Canada, and other countries, with a couple lbs with no problem at all.

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
    2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
    2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
    2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
    2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

No word of a lie..
      I brought back with me 25lbs of protein powder, neatly wrapped in ziplock bags :P Zero issues.
      This was when True nutrition still offered the "25lb Recession packs"that came in the gigantic bags. I had one shipped to my parents place (The shipping to Canada is horrible), and planned on bringing it home with me in checked baggage. Well my Mom decided to do me a favor before getting there, ad split it into smaller packages for "easier transport".
      Nothing came of it...so kinda boring story.
      HSF

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. There was zero problem brining it in.
        Wanna save $$$ on your next protein purchase? Use TES117 for 5% off your order at www.truenutrition.com.

Comment

Working...
        X