Best creatine/fish oil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best creatine/fish oil?

Pretty much the only supplements I take. Everything else is just bullshit marketing. Anyone else take them? If so, what's your brand and why?
    Ian S McCrae
    United States Strength Coalition
    www.usstrengthco.com
    [email protected]

Originally posted by StrongmanMcCrae View Post
    Pretty much the only supplements I take. Everything else is just bullshit marketing. Anyone else take them? If so, what's your brand and why?
    Plain and simple, IMO, can't beat creapure creatine from True Nutrition and you'd be hard pressed to find better bang for your buck than True Nutrition's fish oil caps... 180mg of EPA and 120mg of DHA per cap http://truenutrition.com/p-1111-fish...-softgels.aspx
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Agree with mentalflex 100%.

Comment

Thoughts on Con-cret?
        Ian S McCrae
        www.usstrengthco.com
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by StrongmanMcCrae View Post
          Thoughts on Con-cret?
          Creatine monohydrate is the most studied supplement... it has been proven over and again and creapure IMO is the best monohydrate you can get.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it... con-cret? $16.99 for 24 servings? Creapure at True Nutrition using a discount code... $17.81 for 1000 grams (take 5-10 grams per day) you have 100 to 200 days worth of creatine. What sounds better to you?
          Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
          2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
          2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

True. I have Creapure that I get from a company called Muscle Feast that's actually cheaper than True Nutrition. Any good flavored kind?
            Ian S McCrae
            www.usstrengthco.com
            [email protected]

Comment

Working...
            X