Scott's fortitude training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott's fortitude training

Just read an article on AM about Dave Henry and fortitude training. Do you plan on releasing your new protocols in a book, ebook, online articles ?

Originally posted by MachMood View Post
    Just read an article on AM about Dave Henry and fortitude training. Do you plan on releasing your new protocols in a book, ebook, online articles ?
    Read it as well. While it was informative, it left me wanting much more.

Comment

ASAP. I'm in editing now and figuring out how I want to publish.

-S
      The Book Has Arrived!
      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
      2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
      2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

FYI - Dave has been using a prototype of FT that was one of the early testing version (the first one) I threw at him a long while ago.

He decided to continue using it b/c it was working - if it ain't broke - even though I've since change the program (and terminology) substantially. I've not read those articles or the Flex article yet. (I didn't even know Dave was doing those interviews, actually.) What Dave has been doing is something I'd have to look through my old records to see exactly and he may have morphed it himself.

Dave just asks me for my thoughts and suggestion now and again, which I give him freely, but I often don't know just how he's making use of what I come up with.

-S
        The Book Has Arrived!
        The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
        2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
        2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Op a link to the article :-)
          I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
          I too like to live dangerously

Comment

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/conte...-henry-s-5153/

Comment

Thanks!!
              I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
              I too like to live dangerously

Comment

Working...
              X