Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Best Supplement Ever?… (EliteFTS article…)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Supplement Ever?… (EliteFTS article…)

Read this one closely…

http://articles.elitefts.com/nutriti...pplement-ever/

-S
    The Book Has Arrived!
    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

So what your saying is.... Eat your apples?
    :preach:

Comment

Homon: Have you read the recent study that conclusively proved that one in three people is as dumb as the other two?

I like your articles, they are on the limit of understanding and application.
      "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
      Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
      'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
      ~William Bernbach

Comment

Originally posted by liftweights View Post
        So what your saying is.... Eat your apples?
        As many peels as possible.

Originally posted by SAHD View Post
        Homon: Have you read the recent study that conclusively proved that one in three people is as dumb as the other two?
        There are several of those, but a meta-analysis found that one in three of those studies was just as silly as the other three, so we're still left guessing.

I like your articles, they are on the limit of understanding and application.
        Integrative Bodybuilding: Push Your Limits!!!

-S
        The Book Has Arrived!
        The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

I am pushing my limits - last week I did one Homon article and this week I did two. I doubled my ability to do Homon studies in 1 week! Running the risk over over-braining.
          "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
          Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
          'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
          ~William Bernbach

Comment

I am pushing my limits - last week I did one Homon article and this week I did two. I doubled my ability to do Homon studies in 1 week! Running the risk over over-braining.
            Just make sure you take the recommended 24.75 sec rest between sets or you are fucked.

lol.
            I've won on so many levels already I don't even care how I do at the show. I just wanna look damn good!!

--Steel

Muscles don't know how old they are.

Treat them like they are old and eat soup... and they will be.

Train 'em hard and feed them like a stud... and they will be.

So will you.

Journal

Comment

I in no way, shape or form condone the above activity.

Originally posted by Dean3238 View Post
              Just make sure you take the recommended 24.75 sec rest between sets or you are fucked.

lol.
              HOURS of rest… Not seconds…

-S
              The Book Has Arrived!
              The Book Has Arrived!

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

Working...
              X