TeamSkip Protein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamSkip Protein

I was planning to try TeamSkip protein from Truenutrition.com...It seems to be a good nighttime formula to use close to bed time for anabolic boost and recovery...Has any of you had any experience with this specific egg/milk protein blend? I mean it has the name "Skip" in it, how bad could it be, right? LOL...

It's great!
    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Don't lock this or any other protein into a category like "night time" or "post workout", etc.. On paper there is always an argument for what might be better but when applied, the differences in protein these days is insignificant when it comes to quantifying results. I did the same thing 10 years ago but switched to using a blend all of the time and then switched my clients to it, as well, and the bottom line is that there is just no difference.

Now, if you have digestion issues with whey or with casein then that would be a different story but that isn't common.

My point is to not complicate your protein selection because it just won't matter in the end.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
        Don't lock this or any other protein into a category like "night time" or "post workout", etc.. On paper there is always an argument for what might be better but when applied, the differences in protein these days is insignificant when it comes to quantifying results. I did the same thing 10 years ago but switched to using a blend all of the time and then switched my clients to it, as well, and the bottom line is that there is just no difference.

Now, if you have digestion issues with whey or with casein then that would be a different story but that isn't common.

My point is to not complicate your protein selection because it just won't matter in the end.

Skip
        So you dont think that using say whey hydrolase intra or post-workout and switching to say whey concentrate, or milk/egg/casein at other times of the day can maximize results? Can I use teamskip protein first thing in the morning or right post-workout?? i thought it was sold as a PM formula

Comment

It might be listed as a "PM formula" on their site but that would be because they need to list different proteins under different categories to perpetuate what people already believe. Most believe that the protein type matters so they go on that site looking for a specific protein for different times of the day.

I don't think it matters, no. In fact, I don't believe in protein intra-workout other than BCAAs. Depends on whom you ask, I guess.

Look, I won't talk you out of doing it your way. You don't work with me so if you want to do it that way, go for it. It won't hurt .... it just won't help.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

It might be listed as a "PM formula" on their site but that would be because they need to list different proteins under different categories to perpetuate what people already believe. Most believe that the protein type matters so they go on that site looking for a specific protein for different times of the day.

I don't think it matters, no. In fact, I don't believe in protein intra-workout other than BCAAs. Depends on whom you ask, I guess.

Look, I won't talk you out of doing it your way. You don't work with me so if you want to do it that way, go for it. It won't hurt .... it just won't help.

Skip
            I totally understand...To be honest I am just bored of the same old whey protein (concentrate,isolate,hydrolase) and i wanted to incorporate a different protein source which can still be taken as a shake. I dont drink any milk so a egg/milk protein blend seemed a good choice. I am just sick and tired of WHEY 3 times a day! LOL

Comment

Understood.

Skip

Comment

Taste is decent, but I didn't like the mixability or lack thereof. The TN website lists mixability with a score of 9 out of 10, which I strongly disagree with. I could've gotten a lemon batch, but I went back to cold-filtered whey isolate.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANK_KOVACIC View Post
                  Taste is decent, but I didn't like the mixability or lack thereof. The TN website lists mixability with a score of 9 out of 10, which I strongly disagree with. I could've gotten a lemon batch, but I went back to cold-filtered whey isolate.
                  I had no problems mixing it, when I used it. I can no longer use it, because I can't eat eggs or egg products anymore.

I use a mix of MPI and whey.

Comment

Team Skip Formula is my all time favorite protein!!!
                    I personally think it mixes great, tastes fantastic and with the mix of slow and fast digesting sources, can be used anytime.
                    MWC900
                    Please use my 5% off coupon code at truenutrition.com if you think my posts are informative/interesting/helpful etc
                    MWC900

Comment

Originally posted by FRANK_KOVACIC View Post
                      I don't think I have ever heard that before. Usually, people rave about how well it mixes and is known to be easy to mix. Maybe it was an odd batch, I don't really know. Odd.

Skip

Comment

can confirm choco banana team skip smells amazing, tastes good, and mixes very well!!

Comment

In fact, I don't believe in protein intra-workout other than BCAAs. Depends on whom you ask, I guess.

Skip
                          I would love to hear more on this. Perhaps another round table? Unless you believe it was already covered ad nauseam in this thread from 2010:

http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....nd+table+intra

Comment

I have a good quality blender...I doubt mixability would be an issue here

Comment

Has any of you tried the vanilla flavor with sweetener such as splenda added to it? I really dont like any flavored protein other than vanilla, that is why I ask if any of you have tried TeamSkip formula vanilla flavor.

Comment

Working...
                              X