Athletic cut shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athletic cut shirts

Anyone found any brands that off the rack have a taper cut to them? With t-shirts and button ups, if i buy shirts that fit me in the chest they are long and baggy around my waist. Most days i don't care and just buy cheap stuff from old navy or similar that i can wear to work and be comfortable but would like to find something that fits a little better for the times i do want to look a little nicer. I'm not big at all compared to most here so figured others have ran into this as well.
    6/22/13 - 2013 NPC VICTORY CLASSIC
    1st - Novice Men's Lightheavy & Novice overall

Buy what you like then find a good tailor. I only run about 215-220.....but im 5'4". Next to nothing fits me right.

Comment

Target carries athletic fit button-ups, henleys, and tees.
      -KidRok-
      "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
      5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

I wear a shirt and tie everyday. I find a shirt size that fits my neck and then buy the slim fit version of that size.

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok View Post
          Hey KR; do you happen to know the brand name of these shirts are?:bb:

Comment

Originally posted by jeffro View Post
            Hey KR; do you happen to know the brand name of these shirts are?:bb:
            I'm wearing one of the henleys right now...BUT, since I sit in an office I can't take it off to check the tag so you'll have to wait till later! lol
            -KidRok-
            "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
            5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Shirts from Buckle fit me well... they carry several brands that are really made for muscular guys. The Buckle Black shirts are nice and I have a lot of them and 7 Diamonds are also nice shirts, a little more expensive than the Buckle Black shirts, but they are pretty classy. Not really for work, but nice dress shirts.

For dress shirts, I usually get the athletic cut version of Banana Republic dress shirts and I also order shirts from "Best Custom Shirts" where they have some reasonable prices on shirts you custom make. I would not suggest the lower grade materials / fabrics as they show signs of wear quickly, but the upgraded fabrics are pretty good. I'm always getting emails from that website with specials so if you are ordering, I may have a promo code in my inbox I can give you.
              Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
              2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
              2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Thanks for the leads! I'll definitely check them out.
                6/22/13 - 2013 NPC VICTORY CLASSIC
                1st - Novice Men's Lightheavy & Novice overall

Comment

Tarocash, these are awesome, my days at the tailor finished when I got onto these. I buy them on sale as you see the price difference is huge.

http://www.tarocash.com.au/Tops-Knit...%26o%3DDefault
                  "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                  Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                  'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                  ~William Bernbach

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok View Post
                    I second Target. I've gotten a number of t-shirts and polo shirts from them that fit fairly well. :sammich:
                    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                    kind of a douche

Comment

Brooks Brothers has extra slim fit shirts which fit a muscular build nicely. They are a little more expensive though, so depends on what you are looking for (they are really well-made and will last you a long time). Shirt and tie every day for me as well. Suits are more challenging as you have to put them together, and if you want something nice you need to get it custom made ($$$$).

Comment

I actually like the Buckle shirts, as well. I don't do their dressy type shirts as much as I do the thin material shirts that are collared with 2 buttons but are very casual. I love them - very comfortable but not a t-shirt.

I am also big on traditional Ralph Lauren Polo shirts. The fit is ok but I guess I like they because a pair of khaki shorts and a polo shirt are classy casual (for me).

Skip
                        Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                        Shirts from Buckle fit me well... they carry several brands that are really made for muscular guys. The Buckle Black shirts are nice and I have a lot of them and 7 Diamonds are also nice shirts, a little more expensive than the Buckle Black shirts, but they are pretty classy. Not really for work, but nice dress shirts.

Facebook: Skip Hill
                        Instagram: @intensemuscle
                        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
                        X