Not sure if you all know but ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if you all know but ....

Phil Heath is a member here at IM. He hasn't been signed in here since 2010 but he was on this board quite a bit and posted some back in 05 and 06 when he turned pro. He wouldn't post on many boards because he was always fucked with but he didn't have that problem here so he was more comfortable here.

Just something I came across when I saw a new member using the name The Gift. I had him change his name because Phil goes by TheGift here.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

This is a cool thread: http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=14163

-S
    The Book Has Arrived!
    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

I went to view that thread and it wouldn't let me view the last 2 pages for some reason. Anyone else get that?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Works fine for me...just 6 pages right?

Don't worry it's just Rocky doing a 180 and kissin Phil's butt some more

Where is that guy btw?
        Max Muscle
        5020 Katella Ave.
        Los Alamitos, CA 90720
        www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

I always understood your post of elite fts about phil winning the olympia ( and thought it was funny how you had written it before the O took place)...after reading the thread posted by Homon, I 'get it' even more; you saw him in person and as you said yourself, "had my ass handed to me ..twice".best part is that rocky dude saying...phil who in 2 years time..lol. if only youd bet your mortgage on Phil, skip...youd be a multi multi millonaire, living on Skip island

Comment

Who's to say he doesn't already own a "Skip Island"?? I mean...c'mon have you seen his tan?
            "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." -William G. McAdoo

Comment

Working...
            X