Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compression Gear

Shorts, Pants, sleeves..Etc

Has anyone used this equipment to pick heavy stuff up (I.E. Weightlifting)
    Aside from looking funny in the gym and getting odd looks... does this stuff really help with recovery or have the ability if only to minor help you push harder?

I know a few fellow powerlifters who say it helps them stay warm and thats the only reason they wear it.

Thoughts?
    Discount code BDM999
    By using Jerzey's code you will experience service that is unsurpassed, I take the guess work out of saving you money!

a lot of people emphasize keeping warm, not sure how useful it is.

also keeps ur nuts away from bar path for some things.

Comment

Originally posted by drcrappants View Post
      a lot of people emphasize keeping warm, not sure how useful it is.

also keeps ur nuts away from bar path for some things.
      Nuts and bar path is a growing issue in gyms across the USA
      Discount code BDM999
      By using Jerzey's code you will experience service that is unsurpassed, I take the guess work out of saving you money!

Comment

I have used UA cold gear for quite a while in the past and LOVED it. Problem is that because of my nerve damage that wraps from my latt to the top of my abs, when the shirts get wet and stay wet, it irritates the nerves and it hurts bad for my entire workout. I love the compression but hate the pain so I gave them up. They absolutely work very well for keeping you lean. I always wear the tights when I train legs.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I like konos for knees and elbows, I also have the SLingshot wraps for biceps and forearms. Definitely help me. If I want to stay warm a sweatshirt or long sleeve shirt for anything other than joints. I like to use kwan loong or similar then put the the konos over them and really warm up the joint with single joints stuff, not as a workout but a warm up.

Comment

I wear compression shorts under my baggy sweat pants/shorts because they wick away the moisture. I generally sweat alot and I found wet boxer shorts would a) ride up and get really annoying b) chaffage... yeeeoouch.

When I was recovering from my tripple DVT i religiously trained in skins full legged pants - great for circulation.

Comment

Thank you guys. I'll give some Shorts a go and see if they help
              Discount code BDM999

Comment

I use neoprene Rehband knee and elbow sleeves. They provide heat and compression but I wouldn't say it adds a lot to my lifts if anything.

They are great for injury prevention especially when lifting heavy.

My training partner who runs our training crew actually copied the Rehband Sleeves and warm pants and sells them for half price, they've become quite popular in Canada among strength athletes because quality is very close and the price is much cheaper.
                If it's not hard it's not worth doing...
                http://www.facebook.com/HyperforceStrength <--- Follow Hyperforce on Facebook

2004 National Capital Classic - 2nd Middleweight
                2001 Ottawa Championships - 4th Middleweight
                2000 Ottawa Championships - 12th Middleweight

Comment

Working...
                X