http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/lat...at-age-44.html

Heart failure.

Very pertinent:
    http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...=1#post3566538
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

Comment

DCs post in that thread is gold.

I have said it before and I will say it again, DC is a voice of reason in this insular sport, somebody I will never meet but look up to tremendously..like a father figure in bodybuilding. Its people like that I would be truly star struck by.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
        This.
        #docswholift
        PGY-1 FM
        "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

It really is sad. I will be 44 in March. For you young guys, it sounds soooo cliche but the truth is that I was 22 yesterday. It goes by so fucking fast that I sometimes wake up and while looking at the ceiling fan I think, "fuck, I have to get up, run a business and pretend to be mature today because I have 4 kids".

Don't blink.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
          Instagram: @intensemuscle
          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
            It really is sad. I will be 44 in March. For you young guys, it sounds soooo cliche but the truth is that I was 22 yesterday. It goes by so fucking fast that I sometimes wake up and while looking at the ceiling fan I think, "fuck, I have to get up, run a business and pretend to be mature today because I have 4 kids".

Don't blink.

Skip
            I'm only 27 and I find myself looking at the ceiling thinking about chilhood & teen memories that I could've sworn felt like yesterday. I know people who use drugs that think they're invincible and don't understand; detriment accumulates and time only speeds up.

Comment

I have a friend who is not yet 30 who has some fairly serious dramas. I have mentioned him before because even at 25, when he started having minor problems, he could not stop using products he knew were causing him problems. I don't mean just AAS but rather animal AAS, and animal fat strippers etc. I said to him then that I would be sad at his funeral but that he was being fucking stupid.

I won't go into it too much but recently I have found he is still taking things even after numerous operations, months of illness, always feeling bad and injury after injury.

His Gvt job is looking at retiring him as medically unfit.....at 29.

I have had to distance myself from his self destructive behavior. I have said my piece to him more than once, so have his Doctors, what can you do? Thank God he does not have kids.
              "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
              Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
              'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
              ~William Bernbach

Comment

Don't blink.

Skip
                Just turned 45 myself. I have been a cop for 25 years and I am starting to get emails about planning my RETIREMENT. WTF? I remember celebrating my 21st birthday in the briefing room like it was YESTERDAY. I wouldn't change anything, but man...life literally flies by. If anything, I wish I knew then, what I know now. (How many guys have said that before?!?!)
                Family Guy but also; Old School SoCal, punk rock loving, powerlifting, hardcore gym rat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtLQ73EutoY

Comment

Don't blink.

Skip
                  Allsow 44!, seen Kovacs 3 times, not a fan of is physic, but I loved his dedication! Whitout that, no matter what else you never get so far!
                  Enjoy life, each day, each moment,..
                  Its not how good you are, but how good you want to be!
                  Practise What You Preach!

Comment

Working...
                  X