Josh Barnett interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Barnett interview

BLP (part 2 of a 2 part series) and Josh Barnett are the guests on this weeks GEAR'D UP

http://realworldmuscle.co/category/geard-up/

BTW, Skip will be on in December ...so look for that coming up

Comment

The interview with Boston Lloyd mentioned intense muscle. Thanks for the link looking forward to skips interview.

Comment

How did Intense Muscle get brought up in a Boston Lloyd interview? Do you recall, Herculeas?

Looking forward to being on, lilarnold.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Herculeus View Post
          The interview with Boston Lloyd mentioned intense muscle. Thanks for the link looking forward to skips interview.
          Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
          How did Intense Muscle get brought up in a Boston Lloyd interview? Do you recall, Herculeas?

Skip
          Correct me if I am wrong here Herc since I can only tolerate so much of Bostin Lloyd and had to turn off the interview do Bostin may have brought up IM, but I recall Skip and IM being brought up in the interview with Matt Porter. Matt was discussing nutrition and and mentioned that IM, and particularly Skip, influenced some of his thought process on nutritional approaches (I think that was what it was from memory, not able to access the link now).
          Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
          2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
          2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
            Correct me if I am wrong here Herc since I can only tolerate so much of Bostin Lloyd and had to turn off the interview do Bostin may have brought up IM, but I recall Skip and IM being brought up in the interview with Matt Porter. Matt was discussing nutrition and and mentioned that IM, and particularly Skip, influenced some of his thought process on nutritional approaches (I think that was what it was from memory, not able to access the link now).
            Yeah, I mentioned skip in the porter interview because I used "skip loading" during my prep with great results

Comment

Originally posted by lilarnold View Post
              Yeah, I mentioned skip in the porter interview because I used "skip loading" during my prep with great results
              Great. I have a lot of blowing to do. *sigh*

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Seriously, I appreciate the mention and I really am going to have to listen to the show before I go on so that I know what to expect. lol Apparently, you do the show with Adam, lilarnold?

Skip

Comment

Has this Boston guy been a member here and what is his deal? I understand that he just takes a lot of gear, correct? Kind of a LucasBduncan kind of guy or what?

Skip

Comment

Has this Boston guy been a member here and what is his deal? I understand that he just takes a lot of gear, correct? Kind of a LucasBduncan kind of guy or what?

Skip
                    Most people know Bostin because he put up a series of youtube videos outlining his exact drug protocol that got him to win a big show in California. His shtick since then has been "exposing" bodybuilding" and it's drug use. Pretty much 100% of his videos are drug related and most of his audience are people looking for drug information. On his videos he actually doesn't come of as overly cocky or overly deuschy. Also I'm pretty sure he's very young, like 23 or some,thing

Comment

He claims to be running insane doses of aas. I think he is an idiot if he is really doing what he claims but I can't help but to be interested to see what happens. You would think he will either be pro or dead in the next couple years if he keeps going.
                      6/22/13 - 2013 NPC VICTORY CLASSIC
                      1st - Novice Men's Lightheavy & Novice overall

Comment

Originally posted by LKQSJH View Post
                        He claims to be running insane doses of aas. I think he is an idiot if he is really doing what he claims but I can't help but to be interested to see what happens. You would think he will either be pro or dead in the next couple years if he keeps going.
                        The thing that gets me is he says he does what he does simply because he is curious what happens. he is his own guinea pig lol

This article pertains to him: http://www.ironmagazine.com/2013/13-...oids-per-week/
                        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                        2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                        2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

No, in the beginning of the bostin Interview, the host, whoever he is and another guy were talking about internet board forums. They mentioned rx muscle and that most boards out there are dying and you have some boards where you get blasted for asking questions, then after that they mentioned intense muscle. Not sure what exactly they were referring to about IM but it was brought up in the first couple minutes.

Found it ironic how they mentioned IM and people asking quesrions getting put on blast and being tightly monitored or something or used to be lol. Go listen it's literally first couple minutes and come back and clarify so I can comprehend what they meant

Skip

Comment

Lmao I looked this kid up on Facebook and saw you were friends with him
                            Haha. Anyway, ya I couldn't stand much if him, he dissed many people including John Meadows and Shelby. Bostin was ripping more people and this and that and the host started to get annoyed with him and kinda blasted him back on some stuff. Why he had bostin on the show is beyond me. The amount of drugs he is taking is ridiculous and he doesn't want to go pro.

But yes Matt porter mentioned skiploading.

Comment

He is 21 years old I believe, a year younger then me.

Comment

Working...
                              X