When it rains, it pours !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When it rains, it pours !!

Two weeks ago my loving wife left our apartment taking our child with her saying that the two of us "are too different" to continue our lives together. This came to me as a sudden blow 'cause I love her very much and I always lived to please her, we never had a single arugument in the 10 years that we were together.

Fast forward to yesterday, when I woke up, I went up and bought something for breakfast for me and my mother (which is 78 years old) and lives in an apartment next to me. When I arrived, her door was open, and the tv was on. I called her name, and no one answered. I immediately concluded that she left the apartment, and since my mother had Alzheimer's disease - I knew that she would not be able to return. I called the police to report her dissapearence, and they told me to come to the police station in person.

I filled in a missing person report file... The rest of the day I went around town with my car visiting all clinics and emergency rooms to see if someone had found her.

I had no such luck, and more than 12 hours had passed since I noticed that she was missing. So I parked my car near my home, and went for another search for her on foot. It was 20 h in the evening, so it wasn't late and there were losts of people outside.

While I was passing a near by open café, I've noticed three young boys (20+) walking very energetically towards me, and just as I thought that they would pass me by, I received a swift punch in my stomach, just out of the blue! Luckily it didn't land well, so it was rather weak. I was shocked and surprised, so I yelled at the guy: "WTF is wrong with you"?! Then the other guy approaches me swiftly and leans into my face and says "you gotta problem with that"?

In that moment I knew it was over, and that the shit has hit the fan! So, I landed a sudden swift punch directly at his chin and watched him just sink down... The other two guys jumped at me and started landing punches on my face, left and right. Some of the punches were the "haymakers" and were very heavy and in one moment I was just about losing conscious. But I kept on my feet and started to punch back at them, mostly with direct hits to the facial area, (althouth I had a moment of blackout, so I could see a thing), and when I felt I was gonna go down, I just started throwing much faster and much more powerful punches...

At that moment they stopped, and started back pedaling. I started to walk towards them, cursing, and I was very determined to finish the fight, but they were already staring to leave the scene fast, turning around to see how fast I'm approaching. Interestingly so, I saw fear in the eyes of one of them...

After the fight I noticed that I had lost my cell phone, beause it probably flew out of my pocket somewhere during all that violence. I searched for it, but couldn't find it.

When I came home, the left side of me cheek bone was very swollen (first red, and then turned blue), my right fist was badly swollen and bloody, and my right wrist was hurting...

Late during that night, a couple hours after midnight, the cops rang my doorbell and returned my old mother home. She was well, tired, but not hurt. That's the only great part of the day!

I've mentioned to the police officers that I was jumped by three guys out of no reason on the streets, and they said that those were definitely soccer fans, huligans...

Glad your Mom is okay. I wouldn't even try to come at you. But come to the US, Soccer is not that important. But, seriously, the best thing is Mom is okay.
    2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

very strange, but you'll be stronger for the experiences yo uwent through. what area are oyu in? people randomly fighting on the street (esp someone of oyur size) is odd.

Comment

soccer fans, hooligans??? wtf the police told you thats definitely what the were??? with no investigation???

Comment

Ok, I guess my day wasn't as bad as I thought.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
          Instagram: @intensemuscle
          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by drcrappants View Post
            very strange, but you'll be stronger for the experiences yo uwent through. what area are oyu in? people randomly fighting on the street (esp someone of oyur size) is odd.
            I live in Serbia, that's south Europe, a bit above Greece... There's ALOT of fighting in Serbia, but usually influenced by alcohol or trafric jams. No so often like this situation that happened to me, with no kind of previous contact what-so-ever...

By the way, when clothed, I didn't appeared to be a huge guy at all !
            I'm drug free, 46 years old, an ecotomorf, and rather lean...

A yes, this me in the avatar !

If I had a shirt on, you wouldn't even notice...

Comment

Originally posted by fatty View Post
              soccer fans, hooligans??? wtf the police told you thats definitely what the were??? with no investigation???
              No, I didn't fill in any kind of a report...But the policemen know that the random fights are usually started by the very young soccer fans...

It was a fair fight... Three against one, no weapons, I feel fine, as a matter of fact I would not feel good if I needed the police to protect me. I feel like it was a test of my personality, I stood on my feet the whole time, and fought against the odds...

Feels good!

Comment

This applies I think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Vg4uyYwEk

Go to 1 minute

Comment

Dude, that sucks, I'm sorry for you.
                  Regarding the attack it sound similar to an epidemic here called the "knockout game" where teenagers will walk up to someone an punch them for no reason other than to see if they can knock them out. In the past 6 months 2 elderly gentleman where killed here in Syracuse due to that. Glad you taught them a lesson though!!!
                  Stay safe.
                  -KidRok-
                  "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                  5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Glad your mom is OK, sucks about you and the wife and kid,great that you were tested and came out on top in the fight.

Move to Australia where you are safer. Our kids won't attack you unless there are at least five of them.
                    "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                    Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                    'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                    ~William Bernbach

Comment

Originally posted by SAHD View Post
                      Glad your mom is OK, sucks about you and the wife and kid,great that you were tested and came out on top in the fight.
                      Thanks !

Originally posted by SAHD View Post
                      Move to Australia where you are safer. Our kids won't attack you unless there are at least five of them.
                      Aawww, maaan !!!

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok View Post
                        Dude, that sucks, I'm sorry for you.
                        Regarding the attack it sound similar to an epidemic here called the "knockout game" where teenagers will walk up to someone an punch them for no reason other than to see if they can knock them out. In the past 6 months 2 elderly gentleman where killed here in Syracuse due to that. Glad you taught them a lesson though!!!
                        Stay safe.
                        Yes, I've just heard about the same game today from a neighbour of mine, it's called "kill the jew". It seams to be getting popular world-wide...

By the way, at one moment I lost conscious, I couldn't see anything, I couldn't hear anything, but I could feel my body movements. And my mind just started screaming: "Harder, faster! Harder, faster!"

That's what discouraged them, I actually managed to defend myself with my "lights out". That probably lasted a second or two, but it saved me... otherwise I would've dropped down and they would've been jumping on my head and neck all night long...

Comment

I'm so fucking confused. When did teenage pranking take a turn from shitting in purses, rearranging Christmas lawn decorations into sexual poses, and playing the game where you try to make yourself pass out, to physically assaulting people?
                          2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                            Glad your Mom is okay. But, seriously, the best thing is Mom is okay.

This. Good grief.
                            #docswholift
                            PGY-1 FM
                            "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                              Glad your Mom is okay. I wouldn't even try to come at you. But come to the US, Soccer is not that important. But, seriously, the best thing is Mom is okay.
                              Thanks, T !

Comment

Working...
                              X