No announcement yet.

McDonald's Commercial and Lee Labrada??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDonald's Commercial and Lee Labrada??

I swear the trainer that is on the TV in the McDonald's commercial is Lee Labrada but I can't be sure. I thought it was and then I disregarded it without saying anything but by the end of the commercial my wife said, "Isn't that Lee Labrada?"

Anyone see this?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Sounds funny that Lee would be involved in a McDonald's campaign. Maybe they are offering shakes made from his supplement line now, in an effort to clean up their image?

Comment

Haven't seen it yet, but now that you mention it, I will keep my eyes open foir it..At the end does he say: I'm lovin it?
      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

You don't get a great look at him because he is the trainer guy that is doing step ups or something - kinda like an aerobics instructor on the TV that is IN the TV commercial. I don't know if that is confusing but the commercial is a black woman watching an aerobics show on TV and Lee is the guy doing the instructing by doing step ups with 2 other guys behind him doing the same thing.

I am going to feel like a dick if it isn't him. It is probably a member of DeBarge. LOL

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Skip read this article.

Labrada nutrition and Mcdonalds have teamed up.

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articl...3/ai_107219752
          Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

I KNEW it! : )

Thanks for hitting me up with that article, bro. Interesting read and I am glad to see that he has been so influential in trying to promote healthy lifestyles. He was always such a dick but at least he is doing something positive for society and for the sport.

Skip

Comment

Funny he always looks like a nice approchable guy from his pics, you'd never think he was a dick.
              Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
                He was always such a dick but at least he is doing something positive for society and for the sport.

Skip
                I've met Lee on a few occasions and he never came across as a dick. A bit reserved maybe, but as far as I could tell, no gonads. What did he do to you Skipper?

Comment

That said, we are finally, FINALLY going to be able to reach our training goals by eating at McDonalds!! Hear that In-Human??? Protenacious Big Macs and low GI fries!! Hip hip....hooray!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
                    It is probably a member of DeBarge. LOL

Skip
                    "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
                    Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Originally posted by IM^
                      That said, we are finally, FINALLY going to be able to reach our training goals by eating at McDonalds!! Hear that In-Human??? Protenacious Big Macs and low GI fries!! Hip hip....hooray!!!
                      Yea I think I met my goal all right, I became a fat pig from that place, if I ever see that fool Ronald McDonald he is a dead clown for sure...
                      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Well, it's never too late for redemption, so now they got Lee Labrada to make it work for them.

Comment

Originally posted by IM^
                          I've met Lee on a few occasions and he never came across as a dick. A bit reserved maybe, but as far as I could tell, no gonads. What did he do to you Skipper?
                          I will say this: He was cool as hell until he got about a year under his belt as a pro. I actually called him on the phone at his home back when I was a young teenager because the pros numbers were posted in FLEX magazine regularly. He was very helpful and spoke with me for almost 20 minutes.

Fast forward to a guest posing about 2 years later (if that) and he couldn't have given a shit about anyone or anything. He was a complete arrogant dick.

He is probably back to being cool these days but my experience wasn't a good one with him.

Skip

Comment

I have to confess to being less ancient than you Skipper, so I do not recall Lee prior to his competitive days. I got to know him after he stopped competing and he was promoting his company so may he got the nice guy facade going again then. I will admit that I don't like that kind of double faced behavior though. Makes me feel very uneasy with a person who is known to do that.

Comment

I'll have the McMuscle burger, lo-carb fries, coke w/glutamine......and SUPERSIZE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              -KidRok-
                              "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                              5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Working...
                              X