Damaged Knee - Cardio Alternatives ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damaged Knee - Cardio Alternatives ?

Ok, i am the lucky winner of a knee that has taken too much beating.

Started off with a deload last friday, as my immunesystem was struggeling fighting influenzas, colds ect. But still keeping cardio in at 5 days / wk as skip adviced me to.

Last week, i Got a new cardio-bike for the home. I did not fit it correctly, and my left knee started to Hurt when i was driving my car / walking on stairs, and furthermore when i did my 30 mins of morning cardio. I did not listen - and at sunday i went for a 3 mile run, and finished even though my knee said stop. Should never have done that, period !

Went to the kiropractor at Tuesday - And he said the pain was none critical, but my quard muscels needed to get massaged really hard, to get loose - AUCH !

Today, im seeing positive progress, but i have a lot of pain when doing cardio on my bike. Googled around for alternative cardio, but nothing seems to go for home use. I did use the seat on the bike like a resting pad for the chest, and used my arms to drive the pedals LOL. Did pushups, ab workout for 30 mins instead. But getting the pulse above 130 was a struggle.

So boys / Girls. Any ideas of how to implement 30 mins of cardio in an alternative way - Btw. Sex is not possible, as i cant use my legs, lol.

Jesper.

Swim, you do not have to do this permanently but just till the knee gets better.
    "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
    Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
    'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
    ~William Bernbach

Comment

Hmm. good idea. But can offcause not be done at home, unless you live in cali and have a pool - denmark is cold as ice.

Well. Will head down to the lokal swim center in the weekend. My boy will with guarantee enjoy aswell.

Comment

Working...
      X