Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer's over....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Summer's over....

    Time to be "BIG SMOOTHIE"!
    -KidRok-
    "...because I won't accept that I can't."


    www.https://Truenutrition.com/
    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

    https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

  • #2
    Oreos and whole milk with whey and chocolate syrup?
    :preach:

    Comment


    • #3
      I love me some fall/winter fishing prolly a good time to hit the sushi bar and put on some insulation lol
      Last edited by DC_catholic315; 10-22-2013, 11:22 PM.
      I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
      I too like to live dangerously

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DC_catholic315 View Post
        I love me some fall/winter fishing prolly a good time to hit the sushi bar and put on some insulation lol
        Ice fishing in January?
        -KidRok-
        "...because I won't accept that I can't."


        www.https://Truenutrition.com/
        5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

        https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

        Comment


        • #5
          Not quite over here...lol...still high 70's today :-)
          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Heckman View Post
            Not quite over here...lol...still high 70's today :-)
            Here also, although the mornings are chilly but nice!

            Comment


            • #7
              Naw in Tennessee the river don't freeze... It jus gets cold as hell ... Some of the best/biggest bass/crappie I've caught have been when it's so cold the line will freeze to your guides lol
              Last edited by DC_catholic315; 10-23-2013, 10:31 AM.
              I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
              I too like to live dangerously

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by heckman View Post
                not quite over here...lol...still high 70's today :-)
                *sigh*
                -KidRok-
                "...because I won't accept that I can't."


                www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

                https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DC_catholic315 View Post
                  Naw in Tennessee the river don't freeze... It jus gets cold as hell ... Some of the best/biggest bass/crappie I've caught have been when it's so cold the line will freeze to your guides lol
                  Ah, the lake by me freezes so thick they even have ice racing with cars on it!
                  -KidRok-
                  "...because I won't accept that I can't."


                  www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                  5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

                  https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    That would suck... I would go psychotic!!!!
                    I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
                    I too like to live dangerously

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Ice fishing just doesn't seem as fun as riding in my shiny red bass boat... :-( I feel for you kidrok
                      I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
                      I too like to live dangerously

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DC_catholic315 View Post
                        Ice fishing just doesn't seem as fun as riding in my shiny red bass boat... :-( I feel for you kidrok
                        Sitting in an ice shanty watching a hole in the ice, with a 12 pack and bag of venison jerky....it's not so bad!
                        -KidRok-
                        "...because I won't accept that I can't."


                        www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                        5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

                        https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by KidRok View Post
                          Ah, the lake by me freezes so thick they even have ice racing with cars on it!
                          I do miss ice racing, but walking outside in flip flops in the middle of January isn't such a bad thing either.
                          #docswholift
                          PGY-1 FM
                          "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by KidRok View Post
                            Sitting in an ice shanty watching a hole in the ice, with a 12 pack and bag of venison jerky....it's not so bad!
                            Well when you put it that way!!! (Considering 60 mph in 10 dg weather BLoWS lol). That sounds fun... Plus walleye are AmAZING eating!!!
                            I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
                            I too like to live dangerously

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X