• Show
Clear All

• No more Augment at TN???

What are you guys using?

I was wondering the same, is it no más?

Comment

I'm almost due for some too!

Comment

Yea I switched over to cellucor c4. Doesn't give me heart attacks or jitters.

Comment

I've been going 20 g bcaa, 15 g Augment intra workout. Now I need to find something comparable

Comment

Originally posted by 13B-T View Post
            Yea I switched over to cellucor c4. Doesn't give me heart attacks or jitters.
            Augment did? Or are you thinking of nDure?

I have been going wtih 1.5s nDure pre and 1.5s Pepto intra in Powerade Zero and have had a lot of success with the combo. The only change I would consider making would be adding Karboload or HBCD's with the Pepto as I used that combo with a much lesser Pepto dose and like how I felt on it a lot and imagine it would be better with the higher Pepto amount. But I don't think the carbs are necessary for the Pepto to have great benefit and they aren't part of the overall plan now anyway.
            Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Comment

Originally posted by Adam2433 View Post
              Augment did? Or are you thinking of nDure?

I have been going wtih 1.5s nDure pre and 1.5s Pepto intra in Powerade Zero and have had a lot of success with the combo. The only change I would consider making would be adding Karboload or HBCD's with the Pepto as I used that combo with a much lesser Pepto dose and like how I felt on it a lot and imagine it would be better with the higher Pepto amount. But I don't think the carbs are necessary for the Pepto to have great benefit and they aren't part of the overall plan now anyway.
              That combo sounds good but MOST of my cardio is post weights. Wouldn't I want to run super to no carbs intra?

Comment

I'll have to check again but I didn't see nDure either. Big website so I could have missed it.

Comment

Im not sure their is "no more" augment on TN. It could be out of stock for now but not discontinued. This happens when certain products run out ive noticed whether it was rockitfuel or bcaa.

Hopefully Carl can chip in.

Comment

Originally posted by Herculeus View Post
                    Im not sure their is "no more" augment on TN. It could be out of stock for now but not discontinued. This happens when certain products run out ive noticed whether it was rockitfuel or bcaa.

Hopefully Carl can chip in.
                    I contacted Carl a while back and it has been discontinued mostly because of the popularity of nDure I believe and similarity in ingredients.

Comment

Really? Wow I did not know this. Damn...Thanks a lot Adam!

I contacted Carl a while back and it has been discontinued mostly because of the popularity of nDure I believe and similarity in ingredients.

Comment

I saw this the other day too and was a bit disappointed. I find that it is difficult when typing things into the search function to find anything. I tried to find nDure and it would not come up either.

Comment

Originally posted by stack3d View Post
                          I saw this the other day too and was a bit disappointed. I find that it is difficult when typing things into the search function to find anything. I tried to find nDure and it would not come up either.
                          Now that may need to be checked on. I have never had that problem looking it up to order ever since it came and but just tried to find it and couldn't. Not in the search or category listings...

Comment

Now that may need to be checked on. I have never had that problem looking it up to order ever since it came and but just tried to find it and couldn't. Not in the search or category listings...
                            Yep. Just checked again. No Augment or nDURE

Comment

If they are out of stick they won't be displayed... Lets hope so...
                              Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                              2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                              2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
                              X